Pond ideas
Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
(22-06-2021, 08:22 AM)Small chilli Wrote: Can’t you get your builders to knock something up from brick ( your bound to have some left overs) and then you can clad it with natural stone. Dry stone wall type thing then you could plant in the gaps as well. Or clad with something else.

(22-06-2021, 09:28 AM)Admin Wrote: How much is cheap? My Mil had one made from a cold water tank that sat inside a brick surround, looked very good

A tank like these https://www.tanks-direct.co.uk/370-litre...gKeMvD_BwE
Thank you, I've just asked the builder! Will see how much extra stone we would need. The tank is bril
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scarlet's post:
  • Small chilli

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
(22-06-2021, 01:21 PM)The Vinny Wrote:
(21-06-2021, 09:33 PM)Scarlet Wrote: This is one that was big enough ....but too expensive Sad

Maybe I could buy a preformed pond liner??
Any ideas?
Hope you remembered where you had left your car keys! Big Grin
Hmmm, only just Big Grin

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
So with lack of funds and no stone left - just a few scraps I decided on a cattle trough. Not the luxury look I wanted. But that's the OH's Xmas present sorted Big Grin!

I'm hoping the shinyness/super silver look will dull down and with some pots I can make it look pretty. I managed to get some free pond lilies from FB page. They are holding in my other pond while I sort out position/pump and some supports for underneath to lift it off the ground a bit.

[-] The following 3 users Like Scarlet's post:
  • JJB, Proserpina, Veggie