Plant supports from recycled plastics
Spec Offline
Is it a water reservoir that allows you to set up a drip feed system? if so there are cheaper ways to do that
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spec's post:
  • Can the Man

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
(06-06-2021, 10:56 PM)Veggie Wrote:
(06-06-2021, 10:03 PM)Scarlet Wrote: It says avoids water wastage. I wonder how it's doing that?? I've looked at the link but my French is rubbish Big Grin it looks interesting!! This is what I have been trying to do for a few years.

I would love to grow everything but over the years I've begun to realise that as I have to pay for water it's only sensible to grow on any seedling that I think I can use. I have benefited- less cost and time - but my friends, neighbours and any passerby's have lost out as I have half the spare plants available now . I try not to grow things that get "wasted" or use resources and don't get used.I was asked for tomato plants 3 times this week and I have none spare!
I'm on metered water too but rarely use any of that for the garden as there's usually enough in the waterbutts for the GHs and pots.  Go on, Scarlet, grow them all, you know you want to share!
8 water butts VC and all empty again. We don't have the same rainfall as Wales. I'm on clay too and it drys out like concrete. I'd I don't keep watering in trees and my new roses they definitely suffer. I try to mulch the beans and courgettes but last year it was ridiculous. We have had lots of rain recently but already they are all empty. I would love to grow it all but it seems pointless when they are hanging around in pots waiting for someone to have them.
[-] The following 2 users Like Scarlet's post:
  • Can the Man, Veggie