Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night!
Broadway Offline

(20-05-2020, 09:07 AM)Broadway Wrote: Morning Folks, gorgeous day here too. Off to strim the allotment path between mine and next door. The old boy next boy has appeared from nowhere and tidied his therefore shaming me into action Smile

There 2 mins and ran out of strimmer cord Cry
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Broadway's post:
  • Jay, Vinny

PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller
Morning all (well mid-morning, post-watering and therefore coffee time) I hope you're all keeping safe and well. 
I was stung by a wasp right in the eyesocket on Monday afternoon while working, but after half an hour of cursing and whimpering all seemed fine. Then last night the whole thing has blown up like a balloon - something from a horror movie!! Very odd after 24 hours.
Anyway, back to the garden today after a sneaky day out on the motorcycles yestarday (between phases one and two of the eye drama). Seed sowing, aubergine and some chilli planting and a mammoth strim and grass cut. 
Shorts and a vest and lots of sunblock as the weather is glorous Smile
Have fun
Has Anyone Seen the Plot?

Hautes-Pyrénées (65), France
[-] The following 1 user Likes PyreneesPlot's post:
  • Jay

Broadway Offline
(20-05-2020, 09:44 AM)Broadway Wrote:
(20-05-2020, 09:07 AM)Broadway Wrote: Morning Folks, gorgeous day here too. Off to strim the allotment path between mine and next door. The old boy next boy has appeared from nowhere and tidied his therefore shaming me into action Smile

There 2 mins and ran out of strimmer cord Cry
Went back with the hand shears and gave it a quick trim Smile

(20-05-2020, 10:31 AM)PyreneesPlot Wrote: Morning all (well mid-morning, post-watering and therefore coffee time) I hope you're all keeping safe and well. 
I was stung by a wasp right in the eyesocket on Monday afternoon while working, but after half an hour of cursing and whimpering all seemed fine. Then last night the whole thing has blown up like a balloon - something from a horror movie!! Very odd after 24 hours.
Anyway, back to the garden today after a sneaky day out on the motorcycles yestarday (between phases one and two of the eye drama). Seed sowing, aubergine and some chilli planting and a mammoth strim and grass cut. 
Shorts and a vest and lots of sunblock as the weather is glorous Smile
Have fun
Glad the eye has recovered PP Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Broadway's post:
  • Bren

Neffa Offline
It’s hot enough to boil a monkeys bum outside. Phew!
Gardening is cheaper than therapy and you get tomatoes. 

Quote author unknown.
[-] The following 3 users Like Neffa's post:
  • Bren, Broadway, Jay

Curly Offline
Good morning just checking that I can post
[-] The following 3 users Like Curly's post:
  • Bren, Jay, Veggie

Broadway Offline
(20-05-2020, 12:00 PM)Curly Wrote: Good morning just checking that I can post
Afternoon Curly Big Grin

Bren Offline
Afternoon I gave up trying to plant my GH toms it’s just to hot in there I’m now under the gazebo instead.
PP your eye problem must have been scary/painful/irritating hope your OK now.

Admin Offline
The Boss
Good morning

Beautifully blue sky as I type and aleady feeling quite warm. The weather forecast is for thundery showers lunchtime, which will be welcome.

Just the sqashes and sweetcorn to go out now Smile but thats tomorrow's job.

Have a wonderful Thursday all Smile

Bren Offline
Morning it was sunny earlier but its just started raining in the last few mins, looks like it won't be here for long enough to wet the soil.
Enjoy your day Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Bren's post:
  • Jay, Small chilli

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Morning all
An exciting morning. It’s egg candleing day.
See you later
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Jay, Vinny