Freecycle and similar websites
Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
IN came 4 loaves of bread, a 10 socket extension lead and some Cheese flavoured kennel Crisps. They look just like thick Pringles. The dogs are really struggling to eat - they actually made from rawhide, impossible to cut or break into smaller pieces. Its keeping them occupied and quiet which is a bonus.
OUT went a bag of craft stuff for some preschool kids and another pack of dog calming tablets.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Small chilli

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
I went to the other Church this morning. As I arrived I heard them saying "Take all you want, it has to go". Perfect timing although there wasn't much left! Came away with 2 packs of Chicken breasts, a Cod and mash meal, tofu, bean salad. yogurt, custard, lemons, lots of carrots in different colours, butternut squash, greens, fruit loaf and peppermint teabags. The bargain of the day was mincepies - past their use by date (2/11/22) - I consider that to be fresh. Big Grin There were 3 big boxes of them - must have been lots more when they opened the doors. I'm about to eat my first mince pie of 2022/23.
OUT went a glass vase with an artificial succulent in it - came in a random box of junk recently. Not my style at all. Wink
  • JJB, Small chilli

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
In a pack of mixed size watch batteries
Out another bag of kindling.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Small chilli's post:
  • Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
IN came 2 pumpkins, 4 packs of organic chicken breasts, a beef and mash ready meal and 2 packs of lambs livers for the dogs.
OUT went NOWT. Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
More kindling gone.
  • Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
IN came 5 pumpkins and some books.
OUT went a chicken shaped eggcup to the little boy whose pumpkins they were because his Mum said he'd like to know more about the chicken who would eat the pumpkin seeds. Bronwen's moulting and not laying so I couldn't take him some eggs.
  • Bren

Roitelet Offline
Out went the jam jars that came in last Thursday. I’m still waiting for the fourth wheel on my wagon!
[-] The following 2 users Like Roitelet's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
IN came a Tefal steamer (don't know whether I'll use it or not as I have an old one in the back of the cupboard that I haven't used for years) and a huge bag of Dog food.
OUT went a box of jam jars (copying Roitelet here). Big Grin Also a large bag of books went to Morries charity book stand.
  • Small chilli

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
In a packet of tagliatelle
Out another bag of kindling
  • Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
OUT went 3 books, 2 of which someone had asked for. Its always nice when you can have a rummage and find exactly the item somebody wants.
Speaking of which somebody was asking for Monopoly money - which I also had a stack of. Can't find the board anywhere but I have the cards and counters. This bit of clutter is being collected at the weekend. Big Grin
  • JJB, Small chilli