Some useful equipment
Can the Man Offline
Can the Man with the van
I bought this water manifold in either ALDI or Lidl a few months ago, today I set it up in the poly tunnel, I had to adapt the water inlet connector as it had a threaded connection to go directly on a tap. My tap is outside so I took a fitting off an old hose sprayer and fitted it in reverse and was able to use the quick release fitting.

Thought it worth sharing with my friends
Coffee keeps me busy until it’s acceptable to drink whiskey.
[-] The following 6 users Like Can the Man's post:
  • Admin, Broadway, Jay, Mamzie, Mikey, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Looks good Can. Our water pressure is so feeble I don't think it would split into 4. But it's a brilliant idea.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJB's post:
  • Can the Man

SarrissUK Offline
What an excellent idea! I might replicate something like that at home at some point, if I ever get an irrigation system Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes SarrissUK's post:
  • Can the Man

Granny Aching Offline
Has any one got a watering system for poly and/or garden that has a filter in it? I'm lucky enough to be able to take my water gravity from streams but there is always very fine soil particle sin the water so I always have to use the hose at full pressure to keep the tap clear and so can't run any sort of dribble watering. I need something with a removable filter that can be rinsed rather than a settling tank.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Aching's post:
  • Can the Man

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
^^^ Old tights/netting over the outlet?

My indispensable equipment is velcro plant ties - like this  https://www.hookandloopfasteners.co.uk/f...20Products

I used to tie up tomatoes, cucumbers etc with fiddly bits of string, that were never long enough or tied too tight or loose.!
Since I bought some of this velcro tape in a sale a couple of years ago, I've used nothing else. 
If you've tied it too tightly, its easy to undo and refasten. Its wide enough not to cut into stems and cause damage.
Importantly, its reusable - I've been using the same pieces for 3 seasons. Grubby ones get a swill in soapy water then are fastened around some wire in the GH, ready for next season. .
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, Mamzie