Let's see inside 2021/22/23/24
Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
All looking a bit messy and in need of some clearance ready for spring planting. 
GH1    

GH2        
GH3    

GH4    
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Bren, JJB, Small chilli

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Let me introduce you to cell block H ( a little over crowding will be going on  Rolleyes ) .

From the left black tub is samphire (hopefully it’ll germinate), then it’s the bath. This will be squash & water melon. Then my selection of citrus, avocado & pomegranate. Then 1st raised bed ( pumpkin & courgette). Blue fish box , sown DFB in here today. Put the climbing frame in because pretty sure one of them wasn’t dwarf last year, then raised bed 2 (back right corner). This is tomatoes & aubergines. Then raised bed 3, chillies & sweet peppers. Finally black fish boxes will be the 2 varieties of cockscomb. And 2 hanging baskets just out of shot for more tomatoes.

It’ll all be planted up very soon. We only have window sills for another week
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Small chilli's post:
  • Bren

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(21-04-2024, 07:18 PM)Small chilli Wrote: Let me introduce you to cell block H ( a little over crowding will be going on  Rolleyes ) .

From the left black tub is samphire (hopefully it’ll germinate), then it’s the bath. This will be squash & water melon. Then my selection of citrus, avocado & pomegranate. Then 1st raised bed ( pumpkin & courgette). Blue fish box , sown DFB in here today. Put the climbing frame in because pretty sure one of them wasn’t dwarf last year, then raised bed 2 (back right corner). This is tomatoes & aubergines. Then raised bed 3, chillies & sweet peppers. Finally black fish boxes will be the 2 varieties of cockscomb. And 2 hanging baskets just out of shot for more tomatoes.

Looks  better than mine SC, far more organised.  Where are you living when the windowsills go?
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJB's post:
  • Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
(Yesterday, 08:40 AM)JJB Wrote:
(21-04-2024, 07:18 PM)Small chilli Wrote: Let me introduce you to cell block H ( a little over crowding will be going on  Rolleyes ) .

Looks  better than mine SC, far more organised.  Where are you living when the windowsills go?
Caravan!
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(Yesterday, 09:42 AM)Small chilli Wrote:
(Yesterday, 08:40 AM)JJB Wrote:

Caravan!

Oh dear, my sympathies.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJB's post:
  • Small chilli