Special Offers
Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
https://www.gardeningexpress.co.uk/garde...85f351c0c2

I've bought these offers several times - if you want gladioli, lilies and dahlias, they're a bargain. Quality was good but I bought far more than I needed and gave away most of the gladioli. Half my dahlias are still growing in a cardboard box. Blush
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
I was very tempted. In my new garden they would be brilliant. But yet again I’ve found a company that won’t deliver here  Sad .
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Small chilli's post:
  • Can the Man

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
^^^ I can't like that. Its so unfair. You could ask them on FB why they won't let you buy them.Wink
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, Mamzie, Small chilli

doublyjonah Offline
(16-07-2020, 10:06 AM)Small chilli Wrote: I was very tempted. In my new garden they would be brilliant. But yet again I’ve found a company that won’t deliver here  Sad .
I'm also tempted. If it's simply a matter of posting them through Royal Mail, I could order a batch for you and send them on, SC.
[-] The following 4 users Like doublyjonah's post:
  • Can the Man, Jay, Small chilli, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
(16-07-2020, 02:10 PM)doublyjonah Wrote:
(16-07-2020, 10:06 AM)Small chilli Wrote: I was very tempted. In my new garden they would be brilliant. But yet again I’ve found a company that won’t deliver here  Sad .
I'm also tempted. If it's simply a matter of posting them through Royal Mail, I could order a batch for you and send them on, SC.
That’s very kind of you    Blush .  But it’s probably a blessing in disguise. I don’t actually have a garden to put them in yet ! 
maybe next year if they do the offer again. As usual I’m getting ahead of myself   Rolleyes  .You never know they might have changed there delivery policy by then.
especially if I hire veggie to have a quiet word  Wink .
[-] The following 3 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Can the Man, Veggie, Vinny

doublyjonah Offline
(16-07-2020, 02:36 PM)Small chilli Wrote:
(16-07-2020, 02:10 PM)doublyjonah Wrote:
That’s very kind of you    Blush .  But it’s probably a blessing in disguise. I don’t actually have a garden to put them in yet ! 
maybe next year if they do the offer again. As usual I’m getting ahead of myself   Rolleyes  .You never know they might have changed there delivery policy by then.
especially if I hire veggie to have a quiet word  Wink .
No problem Smile Although what I'm reading now is that I'd better order before Veggie gets involved with a stick of a pointed nature...
[-] The following 3 users Like doublyjonah's post:
  • Can the Man, Small chilli, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
[attachment=760 Wrote:Veggie pid='5196' dateline='1594889104']https://www.gardeningexpress.co.uk/garde...85f351c0c2

I've bought these offers several times - if you want gladioli, lilies and dahlias, they're a bargain. Quality was good but I bought far more than I needed and gave away most of the gladioli. Half my dahlias are still growing in a cardboard box. Blush

Dahlias in the ground, from last year, lilies and unplanted Dahlias in a box!!
[-] The following 4 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, Norfolk Grey, Small chilli, Vinny

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
They’re lovely. It looks like planting things is very over rated  Big Grin  Wink . Who know ! They’re doing very well in there cardboard box.
[-] The following 3 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Can the Man, Veggie, Vinny

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
I'm sure they'll make a lovely display! I don't even water them. Wink
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, Small chilli, Vinny

Mamzie Offline
On top of a South Wales Mountain
ah, thats a shame, looks a good offer but they have Lillies included. I don't grown Lillies at all as have our own cats and visiting ones, and the pollen is very poisonous to them x
Gardeners Spring Recipe - 1 part soil, 2 parts water, 3 parts wishful thinking ...  
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mamzie's post:
  • Can the Man