Wormery?
Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Chapter 2.
The wormery is now in GH1, opposite the Hotbin so I can top up both at the same time. A few worms had escaped into the tray in the car but I don't think they're going to take driving lessons soon.
Some odd stuff in the bin like a hanging basket liner ?coir and a piece of artificial grass - that could be a challenge for the little worms. I've taken all the fresh stuff (sunflower stems and tomato leaves) out of the wormery and into Mr Greedy and give the worms some grass cuttings.
I need to find something to set the wormery on, so that I can drain the liquid from the tap...........and find a home for the shelving that was in the GH holding a lot of necessary clutter - gloves, secateurs, labels, nuts. Big Grin
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Proserpina

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
(30-09-2022, 03:50 PM)Veggie Wrote: Chapter 2.
The wormery is now in GH1, opposite the Hotbin so I can top up both at the same time. A few worms had escaped into the tray in the car but I don't think they're going to take driving lessons soon.
Some odd stuff in the bin like a hanging basket liner ?coir and a piece of artificial grass  - that could be a challenge for the little worms. I've taken all the fresh stuff (sunflower stems and tomato leaves) out of the wormery and into Mr Greedy and give the worms some grass cuttings.
I need to find something to set the wormery on, so that I can drain the liquid from the tap...........and find a home for the shelving that was in the GH holding a lot of necessary clutter - gloves, secateurs, labels, nuts. Big Grin
I've got some plastic worm-flies might mingle well with your astrotrf! Rolleyes Big Grin As an aside, my son has plastic grass on his garden and whenever he goes fishing just lifts a corner of the astroturf and collects the worms that gather underneath! Cool
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 3 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Veggie