Garden And Gossip Forums
Vaccine roll out. - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General discussion (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Vaccine roll out. (/showthread.php?tid=817)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Vaccine roll out. - Eyren - 27-03-2021

Feeling rather achy this morning, so I won't be doing anything more strenuous than watering seedlings. Fortunately I have no plans for this weekend, beyond lots of tea and paracetamol (and probably some chocolate!).

RE: Vaccine roll out. - Broadway - 27-03-2021

Sort of related my son had to have a test yesterday as he's been feeling unwell and a few chest pains/cough.

Anyway less than 24hrs result negativeSmile

What was funny was me and the Mrs thinking we can't bloody go anywhere, then realising we don't anywaySmileSmile

RE: Vaccine roll out. - Jay - 27-03-2021

Yes I would chase that up PP, my mother in law got her 2nd jab this morning...8 weeks since 1st.

RE: Vaccine roll out. - Proserpina - 27-03-2021

Had my first dose today (AstraZeneca). It was a bit of a mammoth trip across town to get it so I'm worn out now. I'm really hoping to not have too many side effects, but I've heard the AstraZeneca can be a bit rough if you've already had COVID.

Still, I am very glad to have had it! Nice efficient service they had set up too.

RE: Vaccine roll out. - Bren - 28-03-2021

(27-03-2021, 08:40 AM)Eyren Wrote: Feeling rather achy this morning, so I won't be doing anything more strenuous than watering seedlings. Fortunately I have no plans for this weekend, beyond lots of tea and paracetamol (and probably some chocolate!).

(27-03-2021, 08:15 PM)Proserpina Wrote: Had my first dose today (AstraZeneca). It was a bit of a mammoth trip across town to get it so I'm worn out now. I'm really hoping to not have too many side effects, but I've heard the AstraZeneca can be a bit rough if you've already had COVID.

Still, I am very glad to have had it! Nice efficient service they had set up too.

Hope you two soon recover from the side effects of  having your jabs xx

RE: Vaccine roll out. - Proserpina - 28-03-2021

I can now vouch for the side effects being rough when you have already had COVID. Feel like I've been hit by a bus then locked in a sauna! Hoping I feel better by the time I have to go to work tomorrow morning.

Definitely still preferable to catching COVID, and way, way better than risking giving it to anyone else though.

RE: Vaccine roll out. - Spec - 28-03-2021

Hopefully we will all get it under control soon, one of our grandsons has tested positive, now praying the others are clear, though all have tested negative, I think we are still in the incubation period so will have to wait a day or two yet to be certain

RE: Vaccine roll out. - Eyren - 29-03-2021

(28-03-2021, 10:02 AM)Bren Wrote: Hope you two soon recover from the side effects of  having your jabs xx

Thanks! I'm feeling a lot better today, having taken it easy all weekend. Sadly now I'm back to work - but at least it's only a 4-day week!

RE: Vaccine roll out. - Broadway - 29-03-2021

Well my mum finally had hers today, stubborn womanSmile

RE: Vaccine roll out. - Greenfingers - 29-03-2021

Just booked our (myself and my husband) second jabs through our surgery for Wednesday. My husband is in his nineties, I am considerably younger, but we got the first ones together and our doctors surgery is, and always has been, amazing.