Garden And Gossip Forums
The build - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General discussion (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: The build (/showthread.php?tid=491)

RE: The build - Small chilli - 09-07-2021

(09-07-2021, 09:04 PM)Vinny Wrote: It would be a shame if you missed the 'match' on Sunday SC.Can you not put the house build back until after the game? Tongue Big Grin
You’re alright for Sunday Vinny  Big Grin . Nothing will be happening apart from admiring our very expensive jigsaw puzzle  Big Grin

RE: The build - Veggie - 09-07-2021

Bet you won't sleep tonightSmile Its like Christmas for big kids!!

RE: The build - Small chilli - 09-07-2021

(09-07-2021, 10:31 PM)Veggie Wrote: Bet you won't sleep tonightSmile Its like Christmas for big kids!!
So so excited  Big Grin

RE: The build - JJB - 10-07-2021

Is the build weather dependent SC? Can things go ahead in the rain?

RE: The build - Small chilli - 10-07-2021

(10-07-2021, 09:47 AM)JJB Wrote: Is the build weather dependent SC?  Can things go ahead in the rain?
Some and some really JJB, it’s beautiful here today. Doing the rest of the foundations without rain would be very helpful. So it’ll probably start raining when we want to do that. Hopefully next week.

We have a house   Big Grin .

The first load.
[attachment=3432]

First stack being unloaded 
[attachment=3433]

A few more stacks coming off
[attachment=3434]

Second load
[attachment=3435]

More unloading 
[attachment=3436]

All unloaded & covered with another new sign on site.
[attachment=3437] [attachment=3438]

RE: The build - Veggie - 10-07-2021

Wow!! So glad its arrived.
What a lot of panels. I hope the ones you need first aren't at the bottom of the stack.Smile
Looks like there may be some pallets in there too - you can never have too many pallets.

We may have to do a bit of juggling of packs when we start. But each pack is numbered and it says if it wall, roof , internal and each panel is individual numbered. So it shouldn’t be that difficult where they go. Putting them together correctly will be the tricky bit.
Yeah there’s a couple of pallets. Not many thought, most of it just has bearers. But there is plenty more deliveries that will have lots of pallets. One of the pallets had all the boxes of screws, nails, glue and other exciting things like that.
I thought some of the nails were pretty   Big Grin 

[attachment=3439]

RE: The build - Mark_Riga - 10-07-2021

(10-07-2021, 09:13 PM)Small chilli Wrote: I thought some of the nails were pretty   Big Grin

You need to watch where you sit down if you are as tidy as me.

RE: The build - Veggie - 10-07-2021

You could have kept the nails photo for a What is this? Quiz.
A flower? A cluster of stalagmites? A sea creature?..................