Garden And Gossip Forums
The build - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General discussion (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: The build (/showthread.php?tid=491)

RE: The build - Small chilli - 03-09-2023

(03-09-2023, 10:24 PM)Veggie Wrote: Maybe the dogs would like their own caravan and you and Bob can share a bed (or does he snore?)
He snores….. but then so do I    Big Grin . But he’s a bl@@dy fidget .

RE: The build - Veggie - 03-09-2023

I've heard of couples having separate beds or even separate bedrooms , but separate caravans is a first. Big Grin

RE: The build - Small chilli - 26-09-2023

Stuff has been ordered. We start building again soon  Cool Big Grin Cool Big Grin Cool  . Hopefully

RE: The build - Small chilli - 28-09-2023

So if you’re all keeping up with our accommodation juggling,  (first and foremost well done   Big Grin ) you’ll know we’re supposed to be out of our temporary accommodation buy the 1st October. Well……… we don’t know if this is still the case?!  Huh . Turns out they’re having trouble getting hold of the new shepherd. And don’t know when or if he’s coming! 
So we might be here longer. I’d kinda like to know. Even though we’ve not got much stuff here. I still need time to pack it up and clean the house, so it’s nice for the new boy. 

Why is the simplest of things so complicated    Rolleyes . 

Oh and it looks like we’re being taken for a bit of a ride by the solar panel bloke. 2 occasions he’s come back to us with “oops I forgot to add this to the invoice”  Angry . As usual Bob is dealing with it in a more diplomatic and less violent way than I’d like   Big Grin . I’ve put my point across    Wink . 

Apart from that, everything is ok, I think.

RE: The build - Veggie - 28-09-2023

When is your book coming out? Your build has more twists and turns that anything I've read recently! Next Chapter ......SC becomes a shepherd until Bradan is completed and body parts are discovered under a huge rock!

RE: The build - Small chilli - 28-09-2023

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  . That’s a scenario I’d not considered. The shepherd part anyway  Wink .

The book would have to be in the fiction section    Big Grin , no one would believe it    Rolleyes .

RE: The build - Small chilli - 29-09-2023

What a difference a day makes  Blush  Rolleyes .
Bob collected the solar panels today. The other parts of the set up will be getting delivered next week ( hopefully) with a personal how to install and how it all works. 

It also looks like we’ll be in our temporary home until Christmas at least. Quite possibly until March.  Smile .

RE: The build - Veggie - 29-09-2023

So you may be there for lambing. Big Grin

RE: The build - JJB - 30-09-2023

Installing you own solar sounds incredibly adventurous eventually connecting to the grid and all the BS bureaucracy that goes with it. Best of luck to you.
A stay of execution on the move must be another stress removed. In your shoes I'd be a gibbering wreck. V could be your ghost writer for the book Smile what a team!

RE: The build - Small chilli - 09-10-2023

(30-09-2023, 10:22 AM)JJB Wrote: Installing you own solar sounds incredibly adventurous eventually connecting to the grid and all the BS bureaucracy that goes with it. Best of luck to you.
A stay of execution on the move must be another stress removed. In your shoes I'd be a gibbering wreck. V could be your ghost writer for the book Smile what a team!
I just re read your post. Let me put your mind at ease. We haven’t got any electric to connect the panels to yet. We will just be connecting them to each other and the magic box on the wall. The electrician will do all the rest of it. That’s the only part of the whole build that we definitely can’t do ourselves. It has to be a qualified sparky.