Garden And Gossip Forums
2024 - Tonight's recipe - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: Kitchen Talk (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: DIY Kitchen (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: 2024 - Tonight's recipe (/showthread.php?tid=2081)

RE: 2024 - Tonight's recipe - Veggie - 19-03-2024

(19-03-2024, 02:29 PM)Vinny Wrote: Kato and I had smashburgers for lunch. I added garlic granules, chilli flakes and grated parmesan to the beef mince and had cheese slices and pickles on mine. Cool Kato just had a burger & Cheese then went and ate his dinner of a chicken thigh with his meaty dog biscuits. He takes after me, and is a good scranner! Big Grin
My dogs take after me! They've been pulling the lower leaves off the tall kales this morning and eating them! They don't seem to care that they're yellowing and holey. Big Grin

RE: 2024 - Tonight's recipe - Vinny - 19-03-2024

(19-03-2024, 03:31 PM)Veggie Wrote:
(19-03-2024, 02:29 PM)Vinny Wrote: Kato and I had smashburgers for lunch. I added garlic granules, chilli flakes and grated parmesan to the beef mince and had cheese slices and pickles on mine. Cool Kato just had a burger & Cheese then went and ate his dinner of a chicken thigh with his meaty dog biscuits. He takes after me, and is a good scranner! Big Grin
My dogs take after me! They've been pulling the lower leaves off the tall kales this morning and eating them! They don't seem to care that they're yellowing and holey. Big Grin
Kato is a full-on carnivore apart from eating grass if he has a bad belly! Rolleyes

RE: 2024 - Tonight's recipe - Small chilli - 19-03-2024

Chilli & rice. Followed by last of the rhubarb crumble

RE: 2024 - Tonight's recipe - Veggie - 20-03-2024

B. Banana, granola & yogurt
L. Olive bread, cheese and rocket
D. Mushrooms, fried sliced potatoes and baked beans.
Christmas cake.

RE: 2024 - Tonight's recipe - Small chilli - 20-03-2024

Curry & rice. One will have chicken, one will have venison. We’ll fight about that later.

RE: 2024 - Tonight's recipe - Vinny - 20-03-2024

For lunch I had a 'savers' lasagne which I dug out of the freezer.And guess what? It tasted like a lasagne that I had rifled from the freezer. Cry Pretty disgusting actually. To console myself I then had YS crumb coated Halloumi (also disgusting) with some £1.00 chicken & Chorizo bites which saved the day! Cool

RE: 2024 - Tonight's recipe - Veggie - 20-03-2024

B. Banana, granola & yogurt
L. Olive bread.
D. YS Fish in breadcrumbs (50p), with sliced and fried baby potatoes.

An expensive day!! Big Grin

RE: 2024 - Tonight's recipe - Small chilli - 21-03-2024

Crumpets for me, nachos for him

RE: 2024 - Tonight's recipe - Veggie - 21-03-2024

B. Rhubarb, granola and yogurt
L. Leftover Fish fillet (50p) sandwich
D. M&S Smoked haddock Chowder
Chocolate brownies.

RE: 2024 - Tonight's recipe - Vinny - 21-03-2024

Steak n eggs for lunch. Peppered steaklets for supper.