Garden And Gossip Forums
2023 - What I did today - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: What I did today (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: What I did today (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+--- Thread: 2023 - What I did today (/showthread.php?tid=1786)

RE: 2023 - What I did today - Farendwoman - 27-04-2023

Raining here too, so about to start pricking out all these mini cucumbers .

Why did I buy mini ones(mistake!) and why did I sow so many!!

Picked a little bunch of dead nettles.

And a little bunch of Iberis

RE: 2023 - What I did today - JJB - 27-04-2023

(27-04-2023, 11:09 AM)Veggie Wrote:
(27-04-2023, 09:19 AM)JJB Wrote:
(26-04-2023, 05:59 PM)Broadway Wrote: Is P happy?

Is P ever happy?? Joking apart he's very happy not to have to make an appointment and pay for a haircut. I've been cutting his hair since we got together nearly 50 yrs ago. The first few times were very stressful as I'd never cut anyones hair before. I think I've got the hang of it by now, I've had a lot of practice Smile I occasionally suggest I should put in a bill. I usually get a rude reply.
P should be very happy that he still has hair to cut.  Big Grin

I'm very jealous, he has a fine head of very wiry grey hair, whereas mine's wispy and I fear I'm going  bald! Big Grin

RE: 2023 - What I did today - Bren - 27-04-2023

Potted on toms, courgettes and cucs.

I’ve always cut MrB’s hair, he cut mine during lockdown it looks like he will be back to cutting it again when my hairdresser retires next year.

RE: 2023 - What I did today - Veggie - 27-04-2023

Its chucked it down all day. I only managed one foray to the end of the garden. Tadpoles are happy.
The nearest I've come to gardening today is counting the emerging beans in the bedroom. (In a propagator not in the bed).

As for hair - I've been cutting my own since the start of the pandemic - good job I don't go out in public much!

RE: 2023 - What I did today - doublyjonah - 27-04-2023

More wood chip shifted up to the plot. A couple new areas cleared and covered with chip. New tarp, needed for the new compost on Saturday as the first two are covered in wood chip, stumbled upon in Aldi.

I started cutting my husband's hair during lockdown and have continued since. He's been cutting mine as well and I swear there's only one wonky bit round the front.

RE: 2023 - What I did today - Small chilli - 27-04-2023

Finished filling all the fish boxes in the temporary tunnel. Planted a couple of foxgloves on the bank.
Found a honesty seedling that the deer haven’t eaten. So dug it up and potted it on to take to new garden.
Moved all the contents of the big tunnel to one side. Then spread out lots of sawdust to dry.

RE: 2023 - What I did today - Small chilli - 27-04-2023

We’re both long haired hippies so no hair cutting required. And frankly anyone goes near my hair with scissors they’re likely to get them inserted where the sun don’t shine  Wink .

RE: 2023 - What I did today - doublyjonah - 27-04-2023

And I didn't think hippies went in for violence....