Garden And Gossip Forums
2023 - What I did today - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: What I did today (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: What I did today (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+--- Thread: 2023 - What I did today (/showthread.php?tid=1786)

RE: 2023 - What I did today - Farendwoman - 07-03-2023

Please do tell…
What film ?

RE: 2023 - What I did today - Veggie - 07-03-2023

Weeded GH 1.
Topped up the Hotbin & the Wormery. Oddly, there are more worms in the Hotbin than the Wormery?
Put 2 bags of horse manure (delivered today by a horse/chicken keeping friend) into a compost bin.
Scattered some old Spring onion, chives & garlic chives seeds.
Sowed some old leek seeds with a bit more care.
Sowed some in date leek seeds in a tub indoors.
Did a bit of raking of Strip 2.

RE: 2023 - What I did today - Veggie - 07-03-2023

(07-03-2023, 08:20 PM)Farendwoman Wrote: Please do tell…
What film ?
Its the one where they blow up the church!

RE: 2023 - What I did today - Small chilli - 07-03-2023

What film ?

The silent storm 2016. Staring Damian Lewis. We got the job of putting the field back to its original state. Which was taking down a 70 seater church that had been built for the film. And hoovering the field    Big Grin . We got paid and we got to keep the church . It was all made from wood. 

(07-03-2023, 09:27 PM)Veggie Wrote:
What film ?
Its the one where they blow up the church!

As ever Veggie your memory is incredible    Cool .

RE: 2023 - What I did today - Farendwoman - 07-03-2023

(07-03-2023, 07:42 PM)Small chilli Wrote: Potted on a couple more plants. Just the ones that have stayed in the tunnel (been slightly pampered)over winter. To cold to disturb anybody’s roots that are living outside.
Done some sanding of the sales barrow.
Cleaned the Perspex that will be the windows in the barrow. Which took ages because it had the sticky lead strips on it. From when it was a prop ( church windows ) in a film.
Very impressed SC !!!did you get to meet Damian Lewis?

RE: 2023 - What I did today - Small chilli - 07-03-2023

(07-03-2023, 09:54 PM)Farendwoman Wrote:
(07-03-2023, 07:42 PM)Small chilli Wrote: Potted on a couple more plants. Just the ones that have stayed in the tunnel (been slightly pampered)over winter. To cold to disturb anybody’s roots that are living outside.
Done some sanding of the sales barrow.
Cleaned the Perspex that will be the windows in the barrow. Which took ages because it had the sticky lead strips on it. From when it was a prop ( church windows ) in a film.
Very impressed SC !!!did you get to meet Damian Lewis?
I didn’t. Bob did. 
when we when into the office to get paid, they asked if we wanted our names on the credits! Oddly enough we said no    Big Grin . I’ve only just watched the trailer for it while finding the answer to your earlier question (because I’d forgotten    Big Grin ). It definitely isn’t my kinda film.

RE: 2023 - What I did today - Farendwoman - 08-03-2023

Just watched the trailer for The Silent Storm on YouTube. The bits showing the island are wonderful. What a place to live!

RE: 2023 - What I did today - PyreneesPlot - 08-03-2023

Sowed some seeds - melon, tomatillo, lettuce, celery - pricked out some cabbages and moved some chitted aubergine & pepper seeds into compost.

RE: 2023 - What I did today - Veggie - 08-03-2023

Sowed some seeds and stayed indoors. Too much snow to go out and play.

RE: 2023 - What I did today - Vinny - 08-03-2023

Today I gave a blood sample and had an ECG at Doc's! Smile Both were fairly painless and I should find out whether I am dying tomorrow! (only joking!) Big Grin