Garden And Gossip Forums
My allotment Walkthrough - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General discussion (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: My allotment Walkthrough (/showthread.php?tid=1408)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: My allotment Walkthrough - Vinny - 19-01-2022

(19-01-2022, 12:44 PM)Jay Wrote: Yip the Geordie accent, second only to the Scots!! Big Grin

Great video Vinny, maybe you could tell Scarlet how to set up an account and we can have a nosy at her hard work too? Smile
Its not hard Jay. I dunno whether I have an account or not? I just used the youtube app on my iphone and basically pressed'upload', that was it! Big Grin

RE: My allotment Walkthrough - Scarlet - 20-01-2022

(19-01-2022, 12:44 PM)Jay Wrote: Yip the Geordie accent, second only to the Scots!! Big Grin

Great video Vinny, maybe you could tell Scarlet how to set up an account and we can have a nosy at her hard work too? Smile
Ahem! Welsh accent is first Big Grin .....but maybe the reason I'm scared to do a walk around Big Grin

RE: My allotment Walkthrough - Vinny - 20-01-2022

(20-01-2022, 11:25 AM)Scarlet Wrote:

Ahem! Welsh accent is first Big Grin .....but maybe the reason I'm scared to do a walk around Big Grin
I dunno why but whenever I think of the Welsh accent I always think of Ruth Madoc, Hi-De Hii campers! Smile

(20-01-2022, 02:36 PM)Vinny Wrote:
(20-01-2022, 11:25 AM)Scarlet Wrote:

I dunno why but whenever I think of the Welsh accent I always think of Ruth Madoc, Hi-De Hii campers! Smile
Probably not the only one!  - I did try again today - now I think my phone is full and it won't load up! And I keep having an error .will try again tomorrow.

RE: My allotment Walkthrough - Broadway - 20-01-2022

I would love to do a video but am embarrassed about my voice, how sad is that !

RE: My allotment Walkthrough - JJB - 20-01-2022

Not sad, but definitely not necessary. We're all different and have different quirks, no need for embarrassment. You must tallk on the phone, so what's the difference? Unless you're Joe Pasquale Big Grin

(20-01-2022, 06:24 PM)Broadway Wrote: I would love to do a video but am embarrassed about my voice, how sad is that !
People are known to take the mick out of Welsh accents and it's very difficult talking to just a phone. 
the conversation doesn't flow so well Wink

RE: My allotment Walkthrough - Veggie - 20-01-2022

You no longer sound Welsh, Scarlet - more West Country. Sorry. Wink

(20-01-2022, 08:09 PM)Veggie Wrote: You no longer sound Welsh, Scarlet - more West Country. Sorry. Wink
Big Grin you aren't the first person to say that VC!

RE: My allotment Walkthrough - Veggie - 20-01-2022

Then it must be right.!!