Garden And Gossip Forums
2022 - What's made you happy today - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General discussion (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: 2022 - What's made you happy today (/showthread.php?tid=1400)

RE: 2022 - What's made you happy today - JJB - 24-01-2022

Wow, great grandmama, Roitelet. What a whoppa. Congratulations to all.

RE: 2022 - What's made you happy today - Admin - 24-01-2022

Congratulations Roitelet Smile

My happy is....tested positive for Covid Thursday but negative today Smile

RE: 2022 - What's made you happy today - Bren - 24-01-2022

Congrats to Roitelet and family xx

RE: 2022 - What's made you happy today - SarrissUK - 24-01-2022

(24-01-2022, 05:18 PM)Roitelet Wrote: My third Great Grand child arrived this morning! Weighing in at a massive 10.5lbs and Mum is tiny!!! No names yet but may be something related to elephant!

Oooh congratulations on the grand child/tiny elephant! Smile

RE: 2022 - What's made you happy today - JJB - 29-01-2022

SC's strawberry seeds have started to pop!! Just a couple, hopefully others will follow, although I'm not sure why I need more strawberry plants.

RE: 2022 - What's made you happy today - Can the Man - 29-01-2022

Congratulations Roitelet, that child is already half grown.

Reminds of a story I heard about an Irish rugby player came into a pub and was buying a drink for everyone in the bar as he wanted to celebrate the birth of his first son, weighing in at an impressive 25lbs, everybody was amazed at the weight and couldn’t believe it, a few weeks later he’s back in the pub for a few pints so the barman wants to know how much the child weighs now, expecting a significant gain. So when Paddy announces his son is doing very well and now weighs 20lbs, everybody is amazed, the barman says but Paddy he’s supposed to gain weight, Aye I know he has but I just had him circumcised. Smile Smile Smile

RE: 2022 - What's made you happy today - Proserpina - 29-01-2022

I found a lovely bright red flowering quince in my garden today. It's so nice to come across so many surprises. All the gardens I've rented have been very boring so it's so nice to think that I'll be making exciting new discoveries in the garden for at least the next year. There are so many roses - I can't wait to see what varieties they all are.

RE: 2022 - What's made you happy today - Veggie - 29-01-2022

It will have edible fruit for preserves too. Big Grin

RE: 2022 - What's made you happy today - SarrissUK - 29-01-2022

I found a blueberry at T3sco, and a virginal philadelphus for two pounds each! Tongue I figured my little one needed company lol

It made me happier than the cake we bought Smile

RE: 2022 - What's made you happy today - SarrissUK - 29-01-2022

Now my click and collect order with Homebase for 12 x 50 liter bags for tomorrow is making me smile even more. I'm off over the bridge Smile