Garden And Gossip Forums
2022 - What's made you happy today - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General discussion (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: 2022 - What's made you happy today (/showthread.php?tid=1400)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: 2022 - What's made you happy today - PyreneesPlot - 23-02-2022

After a bit of a health scare (very high cholesterol Huh and a heart murmur Angry ) I've been slowly losing a little weight and this morning the first kg has gone so I'm halfway. I did say a little!!
Because our diet is already good AND pretty low in cholesterol Cool I've just been eating smaller portions for the last month.

RE: 2022 - What's made you happy today - Vinny - 23-02-2022

I am happy now sitting in front of a blazing woodburner with Kato, knowing I have enough logs to last a couple of months. Cool I only managed to get about half the load stored and stacked yesterday as I was diving out with wheelbarrow between flurries of sleet! Rolleyes
I need to get the other half shifted today bur seeing Kato spread out in front of the woodburner getting his belly warmed is priceless! Big Grin

RE: 2022 - What's made you happy today - Broadway - 23-02-2022

(23-02-2022, 09:26 AM)PyreneesPlot Wrote: After a bit of a health scare (very high cholesterol Huh and a heart murmur Angry ) I've been slowly losing a little weight and this morning the first kg has gone so I'm halfway. I did say a little!!
Because our diet is already good AND pretty low in cholesterol Cool I've just been eating smaller portions for the last month.
Hello PP

Interested to hear about the heart murmur, mine was operated on in 2017

RE: 2022 - What's made you happy today - PyreneesPlot - 23-02-2022

I'll know more when I see the cardiologist in May, but a routine ecg picked up atypical T waves. As its my first ecg it may have been there all my life!! Neither my GP nor rheumatologist were bothered Smile

(23-02-2022, 03:46 PM)Broadway Wrote:
(23-02-2022, 09:26 AM)PyreneesPlot Wrote: After a bit of a health scare (very high cholesterol Huh and a heart murmur Angry ) I've been slowly losing a little weight and this morning the first kg has gone so I'm halfway. I did say a little!!
Hello PP

RE: 2022 - What's made you happy today - SarrissUK - 23-02-2022

We've had a bit of a tidy up in the conservatory, and I have made space for tomato seedlings (don't tell Jay - it will be a surprise lol). I've moved an old chest of drawers that still smells lovely from having previously been used to store all my fragrant candles, now living its new life in the potting shed under my bench. I think it will live out its remaining days there.

It's too windy to be outside really, but I may be brave and go out and shift some compost into the old pond. Smile

Jay is so keen to have the new summer house built, that I think he's wanting quotes before we've even drawn up our draft design lol His enthusiasm makes me smile Smile

RE: 2022 - What's made you happy today - Broadway - 23-02-2022

(23-02-2022, 04:47 PM)PyreneesPlot Wrote: I'll know more when I see the cardiologist in May, but a routine ecg picked up atypical T waves. As its my first ecg it may have been there all my life!! Neither my GP nor rheumatologist were bothered Smile

(23-02-2022, 03:46 PM)Broadway Wrote:
Hello PP

Yup I was also told I could have been born with it, best wishesSmile

RE: 2022 - What's made you happy today - MartinH - 25-02-2022

The sun today made the greenhouse warm enough for the automatic ventilators to open.

Spring is nearly here!

[attachment=4463]

RE: 2022 - What's made you happy today - SarrissUK - 25-02-2022

Aww lovely flowers Martin!

I walked down the garden to see the chickens at lunch time as I usually do, and the sun was so warm while I was in a spot that the wind doesn't reach. That's pure therapy, that is Smile

RE: 2022 - What's made you happy today - Veggie - 25-02-2022

Not sure whether this make me happy or not - the peach tree has flowers!!

RE: 2022 - What's made you happy today - Veggie - 26-02-2022

This an anticipated Happy! I'[m going to a Seed Swap today - the first one for 2 years since Covid clamped down on gatherings.
I have a bag of seeds ready to swap and I'll be on my way very soon. Big Grin