Garden And Gossip Forums
2022 - What I did today - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: What I did today (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: What I did today (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+--- Thread: 2022 - What I did today (/showthread.php?tid=1385)

RE: 2022 - What I did today - Can the Man - 25-03-2022

Get better soon Danny

RE: 2022 - What I did today - Broadway - 25-03-2022

I know I should be isolating but I popped over the plot quickly this morning to get some bits to keep me busy over the weekend.

Mrs B is going to London today for the mothers day weekend so I wanted to do it while she was still here in case I had any mishaps.

I'm feeling a little, little better todaySmile

RE: 2022 - What I did today - Vinny - 25-03-2022

Abot 4 metres into chopping down a 12 metre privet hedge and I'm sodding knackered. Cry Weather is good though so I have had my dinner and will plod on and see how far I get! Rolleyes Because weather is nice I am in short sleaves and shorts and I literally look like ' I have been dragged through a hedge' Big Grin

RE: 2022 - What I did today - Bren - 25-03-2022

It's good you feel a bit better today Danny Smile

Vinny it's been a shorts an t-shirt day for me as well.
I've been digging up weeds and moving self seeded plants out of my veg beds.
Been out for a walk around the ponds.

RE: 2022 - What I did today - Veggie - 25-03-2022

Picked up a freebie water butt yesterday so swapped it for the 4 linked bucket things that catch water from GH No 4. Will be a lot more user-friendly and neater.
Cleared up the elder branches that were cut down yesterday.
Pulled up a load of Vinca and Montbretia.
Enjoyed the sunshine - but not in shorts. Big Grin

RE: 2022 - What I did today - JJB - 26-03-2022

Yesterday, pricked out lots of toms and put them on the living room windowsill. Not a murmur from P, he must be poorly Smile.
Planted the 32 broad bean plants in the plot supplemented by some chitted seed, will do another double row today with chitted seed. Sowed a row of Forkhook Giant chard, will sow bright lights (maybe or some other variety) today. Preparing site for onion sets and carrots. Put some chitted manky saved Bijou pea seeds in root trainers.

Apologies to seed swappers my manky bijou seeds aren't that viable, 25% failed to sprout for me. Sad will do better next time.

RE: 2022 - What I did today - Veggie - 26-03-2022

Potted up the courgette and cucumber seedlings that have been luxuriating in the bedroom. They're indoor days are over and they're in the GH tonight.
Planted out some Golden Sweet mangetout seedlings in the Pea House.
Filled modules ready for sowing more Mangetout.
Spoke encouragingly to the Bijou pea pods - just to annoy JJB. Tongue

RE: 2022 - What I did today - Farendwoman - 26-03-2022

Pricked out some chard seedlings and now wondering where I’m going to put them. Will an unheated greenhouse be ok - or do they have to join the tomatoes on the bedroom windowsill?

RE: 2022 - What I did today - Veggie - 26-03-2022

Chard's a toughie. Doesn't need pampering IMO.

RE: 2022 - What I did today - JJB - 26-03-2022

(26-03-2022, 06:03 PM)Veggie Wrote: Potted up the courgette and cucumber seedlings that have been luxuriating in the bedroom. They're indoor days are over and they're in the GH tonight.
Planted out some Golden Sweet mangetout seedlings in the Pea House.
Filled modules ready for sowing more Mangetout.
Spoke encouragingly to the Bijou pea pods - just to annoy JJB. Tongue

Consider me 'Annoyed from Salisbury' instead of 'disgusted from Tunbridge Wells'  I spoke to my Bijou, they just ignored me..... no change there, then Smile