Garden And Gossip Forums
2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General discussion (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night (/showthread.php?tid=1384)

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - JJB - 21-02-2022

I hope they're telling you why it sounds serious! We'll send you a cake in prison Big Grin

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Veggie - 21-02-2022

I'm not sending a cake - I'll just send the file..
I thought there wasn't much damage/pinched? Sounds like the house owner has a high-up friend in the police force.

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - SarrissUK - 21-02-2022

Blimey, that's a lot of attention! I suppose they have to eliminate any suspects, but they're going above and beyond for not such a big crime!

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Small chilli - 21-02-2022

(21-02-2022, 08:01 PM)Veggie Wrote: I'm not sending a cake - I'll just send the file..
I thought there wasn't much damage/pinched? Sounds like the house owner has a high-up friend in the police force.
Very little damage & not much taken. They do seem to be taking it very seriously. Or just enjoying doing something  Big Grin .
if I see much more of Neil ( Mr police man ) he’s going to have to go on my Christmas card list  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin .

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Veggie - 21-02-2022

Do you offer Neil coffee or cake when he calls? Just wondered if that's why he keeps calling.Big Grin

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Small chilli - 21-02-2022

(21-02-2022, 10:30 PM)Veggie Wrote: Do you offer Neil coffee or cake when he calls? Just wondered if that's why he keeps calling.Big Grin
No, I don’t. Especially not today. Didn’t like his sidekick today. A real copper, no sense of humour. His sidekick last week was nice. But I didn’t want to get black ink one anything else! Between use it looked like a 4 year old has been let loose with the finger paints in the kitchen as it was   Big Grin .

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Veggie - 22-02-2022

It's 2:22 on 22/2/22.

Sorry, you missed it but its still 22/2/22 and its twosday.

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Vinny - 24-02-2022

Afternoon all. Bright and sunny but feezing and windy here.

Whilst stacking my logs yesterday I formulated a cunning plan. Rolleyes I managed to stack my normal load close to the French Doors for easy access to the wodburner and the rest of a rather large load up against a wall in a sunny spot where they should stay reasonably dry. I have a purpose made log store at the top of the garden but as my garden is on a steep slope and I am getting lazier and certainly no younger, I have managed to get a couple of months worth of logs stacked without needing to use it. Cool Which brings me to my cunning plan! Rolleyes I had been thinking about purchasing another small shed as my 10 X 6 is crowded out.New plan is to convert the woodstore into a small shed! Hopefully this will save me money and save my legs whilst using it as a wood store.

To convert it I will need a door (not totally necessary, depending on what I store in it) As it is open latted to allow air circulation around wood I will need to add extra lats which I think I have enough of. Cool
This in turn could mean I will reclaim a bedroom which is currently being used for  storage Cool
I also need ot re-felt both the existing shed and my new shed (woodstore) so plenty to keep me gainfully employed once the weather picks up a bit. Rolleyes

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Veggie - 24-02-2022

Very cunning, Baldrick. Big Grin

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Vinny - 24-02-2022

(24-02-2022, 03:48 PM)Veggie Wrote: Very cunning, Baldrick. Big Grin
Baldrick....".In that case I will prepare my turnip surprise"
Edmund "And the surprise is.....?
Baldrick ..."There's nothing in it except turnip"
Edmund "So in other words, the Turnip surprise would be .....a turnip" Big Grin