Garden And Gossip Forums
2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General discussion (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night (/showthread.php?tid=1384)

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Veggie - 08-01-2022

I don't subscribe to GYO or KG but, if I saw one in the shop with a good selection of seeds free, I've been tempted. Unfortunately, they trot out the same old seeds most of the time - same with the articles.
Like Martin says, the RHS mag is good and I feel that I'm contributing to a good cause - not a business. Unfortunately, all the RHS gardens are too far away from here to make visiting viable but they do have some partner gardens that are.
When I retired, I bought Life Membership of National Trust, Cadw/English heritage and the Woodland Trust. Countless free days out with this lot.

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - JJB - 08-01-2022

All good ideas worth considering, thanks folks. Of course I could just spend it on chocolateBig Grin

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Veggie - 08-01-2022

...........or seeds. Big Grin

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Broadway - 08-01-2022

Afternoon folks

Not done much the last couple of days as both of us really rough although thankfully lft's are negative.

Peeled a job lot of plot potatoes today to make a load of mash to freeze tomorrow. I use the ice cream scoop to portion them for the freezer.

The weather is looking dryer tomorrow so hoping to start the bean trench using todays peelings along with the christmas ones.

Take careSmile

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Scarlet - 08-01-2022

(08-01-2022, 05:10 PM)Broadway Wrote: Afternoon folks

Not done much the last couple of days as both of us really rough although thankfully lft's are negative.

Peeled a job lot of plot potatoes today to make a load of mash to freeze tomorrow. I use the ice cream scoop to portion them for the freezer.

The weather is looking dryer tomorrow so hoping to start the bean trench using todays peelings along with the christmas ones.

Take careSmile
I hope you feel better soon!

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - JJB - 08-01-2022

Hoping you both get better quickly Danny

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Veggie - 10-01-2022

Evening All. This is my first message from my new/2nd hand laptop. Still trying to set it up but had to try it out on you first!!

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - SarrissUK - 10-01-2022

I hope the new second hand laptop is great for you Veggie Smile

That reminds me I need to get all my stuff off the old laptop and dispose of it. It's not much use to anyone, it's that slow. Thankfully our council takes electricals in their recycling so it won't be difficult Smile

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Veggie - 11-01-2022

I've been bobbing about from one side of the room to the other, checking to see if somethings arrived and if so, back to delete it on the original one!
This is on the original one!!

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - JJB - 11-01-2022

Sounds like 'interesting times' Veggie best of luck