Garden And Gossip Forums
2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General discussion (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night (/showthread.php?tid=1384)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Veggie - 16-04-2022

Did P disappear through the hole in the hedge? If so, has he returned yet? I'm worried about him. Big Grin

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - JJB - 16-04-2022

(16-04-2022, 07:08 PM)Veggie Wrote: Did P disappear through the hole in the hedge? If so, has he returned yet? I'm worried about him. Big Grin

Put your glasses on woman - what hole, which hedge??   I spy an archway and some shadows but no hole. Big Grin  P is safe, if not quite sound,   and creating havoc as we speak, no need to worry. Smile

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Veggie - 16-04-2022

An Archway!! How posh - looks like a hole in a hedge to me. Big Grin
I had an image of P being dragged along behind his mower at great speed, doing wheelies, his feet off the ground and you shouting at him saying Mow in straight lines , these curves make me feel seasick!
Actually, I'm probably a bit envious that you have a flat garden and a "lawn". Everything here is on a slope and full of weeds, I mean wild flowers.

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Vinny - 16-04-2022

Evening all

Wonderfull days fishing today with my youngest Son who has finally realised that fly fishing is so fullfilling. Cool

He has speculated on all the gear, inluding rod reel & flies etc and was effervecent today with his enthusiasm. He is 32 years old now, so it's taken a while for him to cotton on and already he is talking about trips to faraway places to fish for wild brown trout rather than what can sometimes be 'gullable' stocked rainbows! Smile

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - JJB - 17-04-2022

(16-04-2022, 08:18 PM)Veggie Wrote: An Archway!! How posh - looks like a hole in a hedge to me. Big Grin
I had an image of P being dragged along behind his mower at great speed, doing wheelies, his feet off the ground and you shouting at him saying Mow in straight lines , these curves make me feel seasick!
Actually, I'm probably a bit envious that you have a flat garden and a "lawn". Everything here is on a slope and full of weeds, I mean wild flowers.

Something like this?

[attachment=4633]

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Bren - 17-04-2022

Morning and Happy egg day I had mine fried along with some bacon, mushrooms and roasted toms on a oatcake.

Thanks for the reminder JJB i've just taken the last hot cross buns out of the freezer for this afternoon. Thats a tidy looking lawn you have Smile

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Vinny - 17-04-2022

Afternoon all

Has the forum been havig a few problems? I tried twice to log in this morning without success. Cry

Just been on a long walk with Kato to places we had'nt  been before. Walk was made even longer by Kato wanting to sniff all these new smells. Rolleyes

Dishes to wash from yesterday as after my fishing trip yesterday I was too knackered to do it. I've been invited for a late lunch at my daughters so don't have to worry about cooking dinner! Cool I still have the fish I caught yesterday to sort but can't get near the sink or bench just now for dirty dishes! Angry

My hopes this afternoon are to continue with my dry stone walling project and tidy up the edge between myself and my other neighbour where I have had my hardstanding laid. Its a case of adding a bit of soil and seeding the lawn edge.

Tatty bye for now! Big Grin

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Broadway - 17-04-2022

(17-04-2022, 01:21 PM)Vinny Wrote: Afternoon all

Has the forum been havig a few problems? I tried twice to log in this morning without success. Cry

Just been on a long walk with Kato to places we had'nt  been before. Walk was made even longer by Kato wanting to sniff all these new smells. Rolleyes

Dishes to wash from yesterday as after my fishing trip yesterday I was too knackered to do it. I've been invited for a late lunch at my daughters so don't have to worry about cooking dinner! Cool I still have the fish I caught yesterday to sort but can't get near the sink or bench just now for dirty dishes! Angry

My hopes this afternoon are to continue with my dry stone walling project and tidy up the edge between myself and my other neighbour where I have had my hardstanding laid. Its a case of adding a bit of soil and seeding the lawn edge.

Tatty bye for now! Big Grin
There were certainly a few connectivity issues earlier

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Veggie - 17-04-2022

The Forum's being updated at the moment. There is an announcement at https://gardenandgossip.org/announcements.php?aid=2

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Vinny - 17-04-2022

(17-04-2022, 02:04 PM)Veggie Wrote: The Forum's being updated at the moment. There is an announcement at  https://gardenandgossip.org/announcements.php?aid=2
Trust me to try and log on in the only hour they were updating! Rolleyes