Garden And Gossip Forums
2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General discussion (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night (/showthread.php?tid=1384)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Jay - 14-03-2022

Much better now Sarriss thanks! We both tested negative yesterday so fingers crossed that’s it!!
Hope you’re feeling better too!

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Jay - 14-03-2022

Well did another test today (you need two negative tests in a row before you can go back to normal
life) you’ll never guess? Yip you guessed, we’ve tested positive again!!! How can that be?
It’s like Lockdown mark 2. Sad

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - SarrissUK - 14-03-2022

I'm feeling better thanks Jay, but nowhere near back to full strength. I can only just start tasting and smelling things again, still have a terrible cough, especially at night, and I get tired very quickly.

I had one day with a negative test, and then two days with faint lines. It's a mystery to me.

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Jay - 15-03-2022

OH had a proper negative test this morning so yay!!!
Glad you feel a wee bit better Sarriss!!

Morning all, dull but dry so far. Again nothing planned although having a much needed grocery delivery today. Have told them we have Covid but will wear a mask when they deliver. We have quite a big outdoor space so they can dump the trays and have plenty of room to stay back while we empty them.
Anyhoo hope you all have a fab day…catch up later. x

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - PyreneesPlot - 16-03-2022

Morning and best wishes to you Covid sufferers. I can see no end when all precautions are removed despite hospitalisations being as high as early last year.

We're debating whether or not to ski today; it's very warm, with flat light so not great conditions but we're also right at the end of the season.

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Veggie - 16-03-2022

Morning All from Soggy South Wales.Smile
I'm going to keep wearing a mask in shops for as long as I can. It means I can pull faces at people and they don't realise.
I'm taking Bessie to the groomer today - she badly needs a haircut. I think she knows something's up as she's decided to have an upset stomach and is wandering around the garden, getting soaked. Hope she dries off, before I have to put her in the car.
Have a good un, whatever you're up to.

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - JJB - 16-03-2022

It's a really mucky day, chucking it down. The forecast is bright for the next few days though. P is grumpy, he gets breathless and can't do what he wants then gets frustrated. I tell him it's called getting old, perhaps that doesn't help Big Grin He's gone off on the bus to town in the rain, I chose not to accompany him, can't think why. Smile Now do I hoover or play seeds and veg planning? No contest!

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Veggie - 16-03-2022

^^^ Don't hoover and play seeds at the same time - although, if you emptied the hoover contents onto the soil, it might grow!! Could this be a new and cunning plan? ............or just daft?

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - JJB - 16-03-2022

(16-03-2022, 01:19 PM)Veggie Wrote: ^^^ Don't hoover and play seeds at the same time - although, if you emptied the hoover contents onto the soil, it might grow!! Could this be a new and cunning plan? ............or just daft?

Same thing usually with you.  No chance of any hoovering if I can justify doing something else!

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - SarrissUK - 16-03-2022

It's a boring, dreary day today, so I chose a great day to be back at work! I still feel out of breath, bunged up and I still have a chesty cough, but I feel SO much better than I did. And I feel slightly less bothered about not having the time to go out in the garden when it's a day like this Smile