Garden And Gossip Forums
2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General discussion (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night (/showthread.php?tid=1384)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Broadway - 10-03-2022

All the best Jay

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Jay - 10-03-2022

Thanks everyone!! Can’t even watch tv as neighbours are having their drive professionally cleaned and the noise is deafening!! Why today?
Sariss, hope you feel better soon too.

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Veggie - 10-03-2022

I seem to see men taking their clothes off wherever I look these days. Big Grin (That got your interest JJB)

After meeting the naked apart from a towel tattooed man a couple of days ago, you won't believe today's tale!!
To set the scene, I live on a rural-ish road; no houses on the opposite side, just trees and hedgerow. Lots of people walk up here to the woodland a bit further uphill. Directly opposite the house is a hazel tree, dripping with catkins.
Looking from the landing, I see a man looking very closely at the catkins. He must be one of the local botanists, think I. There's something that looks like a walking stick hanging from the tree. Then, he pulls his jacket up over his head and hangs it on the tree. Then, he unbuttons his shirt and takes that off too, and hangs it from the tree. He's standing there in his vest and trousers and I'm wondering what happens next!!
He takes his jacket from the tree and puts it on,
He folds the shirt and stuffs it down the neck of the jacket so that it hangs outside it like a bib.
He peers closely at the catkins again, reaches up and takes his spectacles off the branch!! No wonder he was looking so closely at it.
He reaches up for his walking stick and sets off uphill to the woods.

After watching this striptease, I come downstairs, get in the car and drive to the biscuit collection point. Had to stop at the traffic lights by the shops and there's a man, nearby, with his back to the traffic, pulling up his trousers and doing up the zip. Another man, in working clothes, stands nearby with a suit jacket which he gives to the trouser man.
The lights changed and I didn't see what happened next but, on the way back, there were lots of people on the pavement outside the church, wearing black, so I guess he was changing out of his work clothes into a funeral suit.
That's all, Folks. Big Grin

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Vinny - 10-03-2022

(10-03-2022, 03:07 PM)Veggie Wrote: I seem to see men taking their clothes off wherever I look these days. Big Grin (That got your interest JJB)

After meeting the naked apart from a towel tattooed man a couple of days ago, you won't believe today's tale!!
To set the scene, I live on a rural-ish road; no houses on the opposite side, just trees and hedgerow. Lots of people walk up here to the woodland a bit further uphill. Directly opposite the house is a hazel tree, dripping with catkins.
Looking from the landing, I see a man looking very closely at the catkins. He must be one of the local botanists, think I. There's something that looks like a walking stick hanging from the tree. Then, he pulls his jacket up over his head and hangs it on the tree. Then, he unbuttons his shirt and takes that off too, and hangs it from the tree. He's standing there in his vest and trousers and I'm wondering what happens next!!
He takes his jacket from the tree and puts it on,
He folds the shirt and stuffs it down the neck of the jacket so that it hangs outside it like a bib.
He peers closely at the catkins again, reaches up and takes his spectacles off the branch!! No wonder he was looking so closely at it.
He reaches up for his walking stick and sets off uphill to the woods.

After watching this striptease, I come downstairs, get in the car and drive to the biscuit collection point. Had to stop at the traffic lights by the shops and there's a man, nearby, with his back to the traffic, pulling up his trousers and doing up the zip. Another man, in working  clothes, stands nearby with a suit jacket which he gives to the trouser man.
The lights changed and I didn't see what happened next but, on the way back, there were lots of people on the pavement outside the church, wearing black, so I guess he was changing out of his work clothes into a funeral suit.
That's all, Folks. Big Grin
Voyeur Veggie! Tongue Angel

Its not my fault if men keep stripping off when I'm around. Tongue

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - SarrissUK - 10-03-2022

(10-03-2022, 08:38 PM)Veggie Wrote: Its not my fault if men keep stripping off when I'm around. Tongue

That has no bearing on whether you are looking or not though haha

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - Proserpina - 10-03-2022

I've had a horrible day today. Thank you for making me smile, Veggie.

You need to come out with me, Pros. Something daft always happens. Big Grin

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - JJB - 11-03-2022

It must be something in the Welsh water, we never get anybody stripping off round here - except P sometimes then I have to cover the canary to save it from shock! Big Grin
Have you thought of a use for this new found gift of yours Veggie?

RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - JJB - 11-03-2022

PS don't, for goodness sake go on an 18-30 holiday! Smile