Garden And Gossip Forums
Rogues gallery - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General discussion (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Rogues gallery (/showthread.php?tid=1271)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Rogues gallery - Veggie - 30-12-2022

I'd love to read Kato's mind!!

RE: Rogues gallery - JJB - 30-12-2022

I think we know what Kato's thinking ....'madness sheer madness'
Well done Vinny, looking very trim there, the hard work is paying off. Now having watched that I need to sit down and rest with a cuppa and a chocolate biscuit Smile

RE: Rogues gallery - Small chilli - 30-12-2022

I do like a dog with a sense of humour  Big Grin .

RE: Rogues gallery - Bren - 30-12-2022

He’s waiting for you to throw it Vinny Big Grin

RE: Rogues gallery - Vinny - 30-12-2022

(30-12-2022, 03:53 PM)Bren Wrote: He’s waiting for you to throw it Vinny Big Grin
I suppose a 12 kg cast iron kettelebell is just like a shot putt with a handle on? Huh It might hurt Kato's mouth if he tried to pick it up though! Big Grin

RE: Rogues gallery - Vinny - 02-08-2023

This thread is rapidly turning into the Vinny gallery! Rolleyes I probably come across as a bit of a narciisist,but at my age I couldn't give a monkeys what people think! Tongue

Just been sent this piccie of me at my Sons wedding a year ago. Beards grown a bit since then! Big Grin

RE: Rogues gallery - MartinH - 02-08-2023

Vinny, that piccie definitely warrants a caption competition. I go with, "They said there would be beer."

I might post a mugshot of my own later, could do with a shave first though. A magnificent beard like that one is well outside my range.

RE: Rogues gallery - Veggie - 02-08-2023

(02-08-2023, 10:01 AM)Vinny Wrote: This thread is rapidly turning into the Vinny gallery! Rolleyes I probably come across as a bit of a narciisist,but at my age I couldn't give a monkeys what people think! Tongue

Just been sent this piccie of me at my Sons wedding a year ago. Beards grown a bit since then! Big Grin
You're nothing like a narcissus - they're pretty.  Tongue

(02-08-2023, 10:23 AM)MartinH Wrote: Vinny, that piccie definitely warrants a caption competition. I go with, "They said there would be beer."

I might post a mugshot of my own later, could do with a shave first though. A magnificent beard like that one is well outside my range.
My Son's caption when he sent it via Snapchat was "What you looking at , Boy !?" Big Grin

(02-08-2023, 10:36 AM)Veggie Wrote:
(02-08-2023, 10:01 AM)Vinny Wrote: This thread is rapidly turning into the Vinny gallery! Rolleyes I probably come across as a bit of a narciisist,but at my age I couldn't give a monkeys what people think! Tongue

You're nothing like a narcissus - they're pretty.  Tongue
Ah Veggie, you have broken my heart! Heart