Garden And Gossip Forums
What's always in your pockets? - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General discussion (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: What's always in your pockets? (/showthread.php?tid=1126)

Pages: 1 2

RE: What's always in your pockets? - Spec - 10-06-2021

(09-06-2021, 10:55 PM)Scarlet Wrote: Interesting this as I've been looking for some kind of gardening belt/bag. I always have my secateurs in my hand, I would also like my phone Big Grin the phone gets left everywhere and often I have to get my husbands phone to call it so I can find it. I was waiting for a call a few weeks back and had to tuck it in my knickers Big Grin

Just as well you wear big strong onesRolleyes Big Grin

RE: What's always in your pockets? - JJB - 10-06-2021

(09-06-2021, 10:55 PM)Scarlet Wrote: Interesting this as I've been looking for some kind of gardening belt/bag. I always have my secateurs in my hand, I would also like my phone Big Grin the phone gets left everywhere and often I have to get my husbands phone to call it so I can find it. I was waiting for a call a few weeks back and had to tuck it in my knickers Big Grin

I mostly wear legging type trousers and a tshirt- so no pockets!

My phone, should I chose to carry it, is usually stuffed in my bra, sometimes, if going out, alongside a credit card wallet and a tissue.  Good job I've a big bra!!  Big bras and big knickers what would we women do without them Big Grin

RE: What's always in your pockets? - Veggie - 10-06-2021

I tried that but the leads not long enough for the garden!

Do any of you ladies remember school gym knickers with pockets for your hankie?
I can't believe that we had to wear those in the school playground to play netball and rounders. No wonder there was always a queue of men at the bus stop who never seemed to catch a bus. Smile

(10-06-2021, 01:55 PM)Veggie Wrote: I tried that but the leads not long enough for the garden!

Very good Veggie liked that Smile Smile Smile

(10-06-2021, 01:59 PM)Veggie Wrote: Do any of you ladies remember school gym knickers with pockets for your hankie?
I can't believe that we had to wear those in the school playground to play netball and rounders. No wonder there was always a queue of men at the bus stop who never seemed to catch a bus. Smile

Oh yes remember them, big baggy navy blue bloomers with elastic round the legs.  I used to put sweets in the pocket if  there was one, or if not tucked in the legs.  No one much wanted to share my sweets. Smile

Very crafty, JJB, - do you still keep your sweets there? (need to know in case we ever meet Big Grin).

Not sharing - sweets nor informationBig Grin

(10-06-2021, 01:59 PM)Veggie Wrote: Do any of you ladies remember school gym knickers with pockets for your hankie?
I can't believe that we had to wear those in the school playground to play netball and rounders

No comment about that from me Rolleyes