Garden And Gossip Forums
Cut Flower Business - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General discussion (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Cut Flower Business (/showthread.php?tid=1276)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Cut Flower Business - Scarlet - 14-09-2021

My house does have a name but it isn't "pretty"!

Thank you VC...in the pot!
Pouring down here today so no selling flowers on the gate!

RE: Cut Flower Business - Moth - 14-09-2021

Blooming Art
The Flower Bucket (pronounced bouquet! Wink )
Posh Posies
The Flower Girl
Petal Pushers

RE: Cut Flower Business - Admin - 14-09-2021

What's your USP?

I would say it has to be the flowers are home grown and you hand craft the silver. Let's not forget the cakes!

As regards a name, I would keep it simple
Scarlet's
Flowers, Cakes & Favours

RE: Cut Flower Business - Veggie - 14-09-2021

Can I say that I keep misreading the title of this thread as

"Cut Throat Business".Big Grin
Sorry!!

RE: Cut Flower Business - Small chilli - 15-09-2021

(14-09-2021, 10:36 PM)Veggie Wrote: Can I say that I keep misreading the title of this thread as

Sorry!!
That’s funny  Big Grin  . First thing I thought of was “Cut me own throat Dibbler “ from disc world novels .

A quote . 
….Cut-me-own-Throat Dibbler, purveyor of absolutely anything that could be sold hurriedly from an open suitcase in a busy street and was guaranteed to have fallen off the back of an oxcart. 

RE: Cut Flower Business - Vinny - 15-09-2021

(14-09-2021, 10:36 PM)Veggie Wrote: Can I say that I keep misreading the title of this thread as

Sorry!!
...........It probably is I would imagine! Confused Big Grin

RE: Cut Flower Business - Small chilli - 15-09-2021

I’m with the admin on this one.
Really push the Home grown. Zero miles. Very eco.
All sold with a hand crafted charm / keychain. Special occasions ( per ordered ) with a cake . You could maybe give options of posh little cupcakes or a slice of cake or one of your stunningly decorated cakes. Depending on their budget and if you can be ar$ed  Big Grin . 
Sticking with the eco theme . Maybe using plastic free wrap & ribbon for your flowers . Not sure how doable that is. I’ve been out of the floristry game to long ( luckily    Cool ) to know what’s availability for such things now.

RE: Cut Flower Business - JJB - 15-09-2021

(15-09-2021, 07:28 AM)Small chilli Wrote:

Sorry!!
That’s funny  Big Grin  . First thing I thought of was “Cut me own throat Dibbler “ from disc world novels .

A quote . 
….Cut-me-own-Throat Dibbler, purveyor of absolutely anything that could be sold hurriedly from an open suitcase in a busy street and was guaranteed to have fallen off the back of an oxcart. 

Me too!

RE: Cut Flower Business - Veggie - 15-09-2021

(15-09-2021, 07:28 AM)Small chilli Wrote:

Sorry!!

A quote . 

New name :- The Artful Dibbler.Big Grin

RE: Cut Flower Business - JJB - 15-09-2021

^^^ not sure that one brings beautiful things like flowers and crafts to mind Smile