Enter our 1st birthday competition now!
Small chilli Online
Super Pest Controller
Why do I belong here? I had to follow the mayhem. Wink
Even though our numbers are few, the knowledge is immense. And if we don’t know we’re quite happy to make it up because it’s fun here, never taking anything to seriously  Big Grin . 
I know G&G is a place to get great advice not just about gardening. You’ll always find support & encouragement on the bad days just as much as you’ll have shared excitement on the good days.
Don’t get me started on the dodge backhanded seed dealings that go on here because they are awesome, I love them. Ok , not so dodgy or backhanded but that doesn’t sound as much fun. Even though it really really is  Cool  .

Which areas of the forum ? That’s tricky, that’s like asking me to pick my favourite child chilli ! I do enjoy a visit to the little shop. I like to read all the vegetable based threads especially the chilli threads. Not really a surprise that, is it  Blush . 
Mostly I like being here because it’s always welcoming and even though I’ve never met any of you I feel I can call a lot of you friends  Heart .
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 7 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Admin, Broadway, Can the Man, JJB, PyreneesPlot, Veggie, Vinny

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st birthday competition - by Admin - 02-04-2021, 07:56 AM
RE: 1st birthday competition - by Mikey - 13-05-2021, 09:43 PM
RE: Enter our 1st birthday competition now! - by Small chilli - 18-04-2021, 07:59 AM