To all the mum's out there.....
Broadway Offline

Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 6 users Like Broadway's post:
  • Can the Man, Eyren, JJB, Scarlet, Veggie, Vinny

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
I've just came back from visiting me Ma's grave to show my respect. Smile Had a good bit chat although it was a bit one sided. Rolleyes

I left promising to get her a bunch of flowers but because it may be a while before I return I think it will have to be the artificial version.
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 7 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man, Eyren, JJB, Scarlet, Small chilli, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Its my first year without my Mum but since she thought Mother's day was just a commercial gimmick I used to send her the same card every year - then she'd give it back to me a few days later for the following year.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 7 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man, Eyren, JJB, Scarlet, Small chilli, Vinny

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
I’ll be raising a glass to my Nan later.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 5 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Scarlet, Veggie, Vinny

Can the Man Offline
Can the Man with the van
Myself and my wife went to visit our mothers graves today, my wife picked up a lovely little resin painted handbag with a small pot of coloured primroses in it for each grave. I wonder will they still be there next week or will some bugger have pinched them. I used buy a lovely fresh door swag every Christmas for my dads grave and would generally put it on on Christmas Eve, one year I brought my mam down on the 27th and the swag was gone, probably hanging on some buggers door.

Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers, mothers in law, foster there, single mothers, grandmothers, nana’s, granny’s <3
Coffee keeps me busy until it’s acceptable to drink whiskey.
[-] The following 3 users Like Can the Man's post:
  • Broadway, Scarlet, Veggie

Broadway Offline
We visited the MIL's grave earlier and dropped some flowers off. (The church is a stones throw)

Also spoke to my Mum which was really nice, we hadn't spoke for a while. She didn't call me on my birthday in Feb(1st time ever I've not spoken to her on my birthday) and on her birthday in Feb she didn't want to chat was tired, so as I said today was really niceSmileSmile

And even better news, the stubborn woman has finally agreed to get vaccinated! Smile
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like Broadway's post:
  • Can the Man, Scarlet, Veggie