New planters
Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
I have one in the top of the cupboard and there its going to stay - mainly because I can't reach it!!
As a totally pointless comment - my piano tuner's name was Ken Wood. Always made me laugh. Smile
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 8 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man, Jay, JJB, PyreneesPlot, Scarlet, Small chilli, Spec

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Sorry, forgot to say that you should "plug" the power plug into the tree stump to make it look like it works and you're about to whizz up a batch of heather cake.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 7 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, Jay, JJB, Proserpina, Small chilli, Spec, Vinny

Admin Offline
The Boss
It blends in well Wink
I am only the Boss because Veggie lets me be!
[-] The following 8 users Like Admin's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man, Jay, JJB, Small chilli, Spec, Veggie, Vinny

Bren Offline
(22-06-2021, 09:31 PM)Vinny Wrote: Nice one. Cool I think the monochrome piccie suits it. Smile

I think we have one of those in the back of a cupboard somewhere?
I do like your planter SC  Smile  it does looks good on that stump,  but its not something I'd do to a Kenwood  Tongue

I love my  Kenwoods  I've got 3 of them  Big Grin   one I've had 40 year, 2nd was bought from Gumtree while we waited for part to arrive to fix the original one and the 3rd was out of a skip in perfect working order.
[-] The following 7 users Like Bren's post:
  • Can the Man, Jay, JJB, Small chilli, Spec, Veggie, Vinny

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
(23-06-2021, 09:00 AM)Bren Wrote:
(22-06-2021, 09:31 PM)Vinny Wrote: Nice one. Cool I think the monochrome piccie suits it. Smile

I think we have one of those in the back of a cupboard somewhere?
I do like your planter SC  Smile  it does looks good on that stump,  but its not something I'd do to a Kenwood  Tongue

I love my  Kenwoods  I've got 3 of them  Big Grin   one I've had 40 year, 2nd was bought from Gumtree while we waited for part to arrive to fix the original one and the 3rd was out of a skip in perfect working order.
I have a perfect functional one in my kitchen, same model. But this one really was beyond repair. We tried, I’ve still got the burn mark in my kitchen work top to prove it  Rolleyes . They are incredibly well built.  It took me ages to remove all the workings out of the top and work out how to put it back together so it looks functional. Even longer to fill the top with compost. Through that little hole   Smile . Which now has a creeping thyme seedling planted in it. The bowl has orange scented thyme & hyssop in it.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 7 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Bren, Can the Man, Jay, JJB, Spec, Veggie, Vinny

Bren Offline
SC they do die eventually at least its not in the bit and it does look pretty Smile   planted up.

We had problems with one of the Kenwoods it would only work on its side  Dodgy   fixed now though.
[-] The following 5 users Like Bren's post:
  • Can the Man, Jay, JJB, Small chilli, Vinny

Spec Offline
(24-06-2021, 08:52 AM)Bren Wrote: SC they do die eventually at least its not in the bit and it does look pretty Smile   planted up.

We had problems with one of the Kenwoods it would only work on its side  Dodgy   fixed now though.

I know this is an old thread Bren, but have just come across your post, so curious to know, how did you discover that a food mixer only worked when on its sideConfused.Smile
[-] The following 4 users Like Spec's post:
  • Bren, Jay, Proserpina, SarrissUK

Bren Offline
Spec that Kenwood had stopped working  MrB tipped it upside down to look underneath and like magic it worked.  Big Grin     He fixed it after buying a £8 kit of bits  from  ebay.
[-] The following 3 users Like Bren's post:
  • JJB, Spec, Veggie

Spec Offline
Thanks Bren, I can sleep at night now knowing thatBig Grin
You will know the saying. Curiosity killed the cat.
But Satisfaction brought it backBig GrinBig Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like Spec's post:
  • Bren, Broadway, JJB