What’s on this years grow list ?
Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
You can stick a little bag over the unopened flower PP. I use wedding favour bags ....that is if I get them out of the cupboard!
[-] The following 3 users Like Scarlet's post:
  • Can the Man, PyreneesPlot, Small chilli

PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller
First proper harvest today!

Green jalapenos for pickling, cayenne to dry, and the rest will get used or frozen - hot lemon, krishna jolokia, fatalii, a single serrano (I prefer them red, but will pick the green ones at the end of the season) & razzamatazz.
Has Anyone Seen the Plot?

Hautes-Pyrénées (65), France
[-] The following 4 users Like PyreneesPlot's post:
  • Can the Man, Mikey, Scarlet, Small chilli

Jay Offline
Remember my little chilli plugs that were killed off by aphids? I put the pots in the garden intending to sort them out. Today, weeks later I’m in the garden and find two little chilli plants growing away...one even has a chilli!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

West of Scotland
[-] The following 4 users Like Jay's post:
  • Can the Man, PyreneesPlot, Scarlet, Small chilli

Can the Man Offline
Can the Man with the van
my first ever attempt to grow chillies, not from seed but from plug plants. I finally have a selection of some of my plants, others are still in the green fruit stage. But here’s a sample.

So we have a long and a short Joe Long cayenne chilli, 2 Hungarian hot wax chillies, 2 yellow limoncello chillies, 3 orange Kilian, and 2 of the red ons that I have been harvesting since June I don’t know what they are SC thinks they might be a type of cayenne but the skin is more firm than the joe longs. 

Update - I got myself a copy of RHS Red Hot Chilli Grower and I think these red chillis are capsicum annuum cayenne.What do you think SC ?
Coffee keeps me busy until it’s acceptable to drink whiskey.
[-] The following 2 users Like Can the Man's post:
  • PyreneesPlot, Small chilli