Experimental Farm Network
Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Fascinating website with plenty of information about seeds/plants/growing. https://store.experimentalfarmnetwork.org/
Unfortunately its in the US so buying seeds may not be easy but some of them are sold by Real Seeds, maybe others.
I'm fascinated by the Landrace seeds - they look a bit like some of my random assortments!
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli, Spec

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Wow there’s some very interesting seeds there. I’m about to run off and see if I can find and perennial celery seeds over here. I like the idea of that. So many other things I like to try.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Small chilli's post:
  • Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Found these....... https://www.growildnursery.co.uk/store/p...ery__.html

In East Ayrshire too!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
You’re just to quick! I hadn’t even started looking yet (been hoovering). I’ll keep an eye on them for when they’re back in stock. It looks very similar to hogweed and other Umbelliferae.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
I always grow leaf celery Kint-sai. I tried normal celery, slugs got it. I tried self blanching celery, tuff as old boots and stringy.I tried celeriac which didn't grow bigger than a golf ball. Then I hit on leaf celery (next item to sow in the propagator)

The seeds I have this year are Celery Green Soup from Seekay Horticultural Supplies.

You only need two or three chopped celery leaves to give that distinctive taste to soups Though sold as an annual I have perennialised it for a couple of seasons. Cool
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 3 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Can the Man, Small chilli, Veggie

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
(20-01-2021, 04:49 PM)Veggie Wrote: Fascinating website with plenty of information about seeds/plants/growing. https://store.experimentalfarmnetwork.org/
Unfortunately its in the US so buying seeds may not be easy but some of them are sold by Real Seeds, maybe others.
I'm fascinated by the Landrace seeds - they look a bit like some of my random assortments!
You've been on the Duck again, aint you Tongue ? You certainly come across some interesting sites! Cool
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 2 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Can the Man, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Can't remember how I go there - I think it was through perennial kales - and that the US calls kale Collards. They also have a perennial leek which you may find interesting!!
  • Can the Man

Broadway Offline
Incredible vegetables also mentions having the perennial celery (under the what's growing section), although it's not clear when the seed will be available
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Broadway's post:
  • Can the Man

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
(20-01-2021, 06:21 PM)Small chilli Wrote: You’re just to quick! I hadn’t even started looking yet (been hoovering). I’ll keep an eye on them for when they’re back in stock. It looks very similar to hogweed and other Umbelliferae.
If you want the taste of celery without the stalks, try lovage. That one is so vigorous/perennial I'm adding it to the hotbin. Smile
  • Can the Man