2021 - How's your weather today?
Proserpina Offline
South Yorkshire
Loads of snow here - horrible!
Formerly self-contained, but expanding my gardening horizons beyond pots!
[-] The following 2 users Like Proserpina's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Wind warning was a non-starter, nothing extraordinary, it's snowing on and off but not settling....yet, about 2°C. Really big flakes.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJB's post:
  • Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller

Sunshine and blue sky here ....................but very windy. The road is blocked by a fallen tree further uphill - I haven't been to look - and won't be!
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Lucky no one was underneath it as it fell.
Greetings from Salisbury
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJB's post:
  • Veggie

SarrissUK Offline
We had about an inch of snow last night, but that's all gone this morning Sad There is a chance we get snow later on today though. Woop Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like SarrissUK's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
(26-11-2021, 09:09 PM)Veggie Wrote: In your PJ's!!! What happened to your shorts - boxer shorts. Big Grin
PJ's these days are sold as 'loungers' methinks. Last night I had my Spongebob ones on and I may go for my Ninja Turtles version tonight. I have loads of pairs of bottoms and will probably get a lot more as Crimbo presents! Rolleyes
I had the shorts on ready for Rockfit earlier until it was cancelled. Last week I wore some snazzy lycra bottoms but daughter said it looked like I had chicken legs so the plan was to return to shorts.
I usually drink an energy drink before I go and I had already drunk it when Rockfit was cancelled. There was no way I could sleep, I was high as a kite with no Rockfit to release energy! 

What thread was this again?..................oh yes I remember a weather thread! Big Grin
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 3 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Broadway, JJB, Veggie

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
I retrieved my Yucca plant early this morning when I spotted its pot wedged under my car. Ipopped it back in its pot and replaced it in position. Next time I looked out the window the plant was lying on the drive but the large plastic pot is no where to be found. I even searched for it up the street when I walked Kato but still to no avail.
The way the wind is blowing its probably in the next county by now! Big Grin
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 2 users Like Vinny's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Bren Offline
(27-11-2021, 02:02 PM)Vinny Wrote:
(26-11-2021, 09:09 PM)Veggie Wrote: In your PJ's!!! What happened to your shorts - boxer shorts. Big Grin
PJ's these days are sold as 'loungers' methinks. Last night I had my Spongebob ones on and I may go for my Ninja Turtles version tonight. I have loads of pairs of bottoms and will probably get a lot more as Crimbo presents! Rolleyes
I had the shorts on ready for Rockfit earlier until it was cancelled. Last week I wore some snazzy lycra bottoms but daughter said it looked like I had chicken legs so the plan was to return to shorts.
I usually drink an energy drink before I go and I had already drunk it when Rockfit was cancelled. There was no way I could sleep, I was high as a kite with no Rockfit to release energy! 

What thread was this again?..................oh yes I remember a weather thread! Big Grin

Our snow's just about gone, its still windy though.

Vinny I use my mini trampoline when the weather horrid and I still need to do something.   btw I've got some Superman PJ shorts.  Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Bren's post:
  • Veggie, Vinny

JJB Offline
Moonraker
^^^^ I think we ought to ask for photo proof - modelled of course Big Grin
Greetings from Salisbury
[-] The following 3 users Like JJB's post:
  • Bren, Veggie, Vinny

Bren Offline
(27-11-2021, 06:06 PM)JJB Wrote: ^^^^ I think we ought to ask for photo proof - modelled of course Big Grin
You'll have to wait for summer just now I'm wearing my nice warm  winceyette PJ's  Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like Bren's post:
  • JJB, Veggie, Vinny