2021 - How's your weather today?
Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
13 degree in the living room this morning and even though I have had the log burner on all day its still only 13.5degrees. Sick Just been out walking Kato and we have had our first flurry of snow. Vey light snow, but with this wind if it gets much heavier we will finish up with a blzzard and snow drifts! Cry
I've got to travel to and from Rockfit later and even though I have ditched my Lycra tights I will be wearing trackie bottoms over my shorts until I get there. Luckily it only takes a couple of  rock tracks to warm up again! Smile
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 3 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Bren, JJB, Veggie

Bren Offline
Wind and hail here today.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bren's post:
  • Veggie

Vinny Offline
Red weather warning for our area this evening which is apparently quite rare? Better chuck a shovel in the back of the car! Cry
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vinny's post:
  • Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
(23-11-2021, 09:41 AM)Vinny Wrote: Cold out, but what can you expect? Huh It IS the end of November! Big Grin
I saw summat the other day about things people can't believe, like...............

I can't believe its so cold 
I can't believe its so dark in the evenings
I can't believe its nearly Christmas................ Rolleyes

Anyway, I can't believe its so cold, so dark and its nearly Christmas even though its the end of November and I've been thinking the same things for many, many years. Smile
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Vinny

SarrissUK Offline
Just over freezing here today, but that's perfect conditions for snow. Sleet is coming down hard, and snow forecast tomorrow afternoon. If I can have an afternoon walk in the snow tomorrow, I'll be happy Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like SarrissUK's post:
  • Veggie, Vinny

PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller
Snow here, too, but not settling at the moment. MrPP has to be an hour north of us by 8.30 tomorrow morning so I hope it stays away.
Best wishes to everyone dealing with storm Arwen tonight and tomorrow.
Has Anyone Seen the Plot?

Hautes-Pyrénées (65), France
[-] The following 2 users Like PyreneesPlot's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Vinny Offline
Luckily my Rockfit session was cancelled tonight. We have a couple of inches of snow lying and its blowing a hooligan with snow still falling. Cry

Me................I'm snuugled up next to the woodburner in my PJ'S watching the boxing and I am toasty! Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Vinny's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
In your PJ's!!! What happened to your shorts - boxer shorts. Big Grin
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.

Bren Offline
No snow here just sleet but there's some forecast for overnight. Not sure if we'll still have a windsock tomorrow the way it's taking a bashing.
[-] The following 2 users Like Bren's post:
  • Veggie, Vinny

Bren Offline
Spoke to soon we have 2 inch of snow and its still coming down on the plus side our windsock didn't get blown away.
[-] The following 2 users Like Bren's post:
  • Broadway, Veggie