2021 - How's your weather today?
Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
(02-11-2021, 10:24 AM)JJB Wrote: Our first proper frost this morning. 0° and frost on the lawn, brilliant sunshine though........ it'll be 30° in Veggies GH , you see!Big Grin
You're wrong this time. It went down to 3.9. or was it 3.5?  - no frost though.
Mr Greedy's lid is a good place to warm my gardening gloves overnight and opening his lid gives me a hot steamy sensation - like being in a sauna. 
Blue sky, dry, no wind but definitely nippy out there today.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • JJB

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
Looks bright out, if not a tad windy judging by the noise coming from the living room chimney! 14 degrees (57.2 in real money) in living room which I think is the lowest this Autumn?
Were we healthier pre central heating? I think so. Cool I put the heating on now and again for half an hour just to make sue its still working but usually resort to a jumper and a warm fleece over my legs on a night time. Its surprising how much heat is generated by a laptop on your lap. Smile

Seeing as its bright I think I will bundle Kato into the car and head for the moors. A nice brisk walk with the wind whipping around my bare legs should enliven me a bit. Shy

I put the steak and kidney in the oven when I got up and the whole house is now permeated with the smell of it cooking! Sorry Veggie, but even though I usually have a couple of meat free days my carnivore instincts always come out on Sunday. When I get back fom walk the meat will be done to a turn! Cool
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 3 users Like Vinny's post:
  • JJB, Mark_Riga, Veggie

Vinny Offline
Cripes it was bracing up on dem moors! Rolleyes Back home afrer a 2 hour hike with kato who never seems to tire no matter how far or how fast you go? He's over 12 years old so in doggy years he is 84/85 ish. I hope I am as fit at that age! Big Grin It was surpising the difference in differsent areas of the walk. On the exposed areas I was blown off my feet and Kato had his ears pinned back, yet on other areas it was quite pleasant strolling in the sunshine. Cool
[-] The following 3 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Broadway, JJB, Veggie

Vinny Offline
First visible white frost this morning! Cry 13 degrees in living room when I got up. Got my long trousers on today which feels a bit strange after wearing shorts for so long, but probably necessary! Smile Looks bright enough though so nice walk in the woods this morning with Kato is called for methinks! Cool
[-] The following 2 users Like Vinny's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Cold (very), brightly sunshiney, breezy chilly.
GH down to 2.8 last night, 22 now with the door open! Guess where I'll be playing today. Smile
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Vinny

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Bright sunshiney but chilly, down to between 1 and 2 last night and 8 outside now with a biting wind. Would love to go outside but have to hoover! Then a funeral this afternoon. No excitement today. Sad
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Veggie, Vinny

SarrissUK Offline
(22-11-2021, 01:05 PM)JJB Wrote: Bright sunshiney but chilly, down to between 1 and 2 last night and 8 outside now with a biting wind. Would love to go outside but have to hoover! Then a funeral this afternoon. No excitement today. Sad

Sorry lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes SarrissUK's post:
  • JJB

Vinny Offline
Cold out, but what can you expect? Huh It IS the end of November! Big Grin

Bren Offline
Yesterday it was a low of 1.5c in my GH and the garden was covered in frost.

No frost today its sunny and cold not sure if the laundry will dry on the line without any wind though.

JJB Offline
Moonraker
We've got winds and 60% likelihood of snow forecast for tomorrow morning, should be interesting
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club