2021 - How's your weather today?
Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Its still wet and windy - so much so that the Windscreen man said he couldn't fit the windscreen outdoors at my house - it needed to be under cover. Their garage is on an industrial estate with no public facilities because of Covid, and there was no way I could loiter there outdoors in this weather. He suggested meeting at IKEA or a carpark near a supermarket etc. In the end I left the car with them at their HQ and had a friend bring me home and we've just been back and collected my car with its sparkling clean windscreen. What a palaver!! It would have been so much simpler without the weather!!
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.

Broadway Offline
Wind rain and hail earlier, now a bright blue skySmile

Time for my daily stomp, it was grim yesterday!
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Broadway's post:
  • Eyren, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
You name it we've had it today. Rain, sun, hail, no snow though - reason to be cheerful
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Broadway, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
We've had hail this afternoon too - I was beginning to feel left out. Smile
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
It was quite bright here until I put the lead on the dog! Rolleyes

Walked the dog in a blizzard  of sleet only for the sun to come out as soon as i got home and took the dogs leader off. I was like  a drowned rat then got wrong off OH for not drying the dog. Angry

Noticed a broken slate on the side path so once this sh@tty weather takes a break I will have to ring someone to replace some slates  if possible?  With my luck I'll probably  be told we need a new roof! Cry
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vinny's post:
  • Veggie

Spec Offline
Heavy showers, though the forecast was for hail showers there have been nothing so far, though there's a temperature drop when the showers come on
[-] The following 2 users Like Spec's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Can the Man Offline
Can the Man with the van
18:00hrs the evening rain and sleet temp dropped from around 8’C to 3’C, rain forecast for next 5-6 days. Bummer
Coffee keeps me busy until it’s acceptable to drink whiskey.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Can the Man's post:
  • JJB

Bren Offline
(11-03-2021, 06:10 PM)JJB Wrote: You name it we've had it today. Rain, sun, hail, no snow though - reason to be cheerful

Was the same for us not a very nice day at all,  even went to the supermarket in the car I'm sure those gusts would have took my trolley out of my hands. Sad

Its not so bad today just rain no high winds.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bren's post:
  • JJB

Eyren Offline
Hardy perennial
Rain first thing this morning while I was sitting in the conservatory eating breakfast (bliss!); sun has just come out so I might do a bit of pottering after lunch Smile
How much veg and wildlife can I pack into a 6m x 8m garden in suburban Cambridge? Let’s find out!  Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eyren's post:
  • JJB

Small chilli Online
Super Pest Controller
It’s a 4 seasons kinda day.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Small chilli's post:
  • JJB