2021 - What I did today
Broadway Online
Sorted out pots, trays, etc. into what I need this year and what can be filed! Probably like most of you I have far too many!

Final sort of the seed swop bits, will be posted tomorrowSmile

Took food scraps to the plot, topped up dalek with these along with cardboard/paper shreddings

Checked my chitting parsnips, some have sprouted, how excitingSmile Will sow/plant tomorrow.
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Broadway's post:
  • Can the Man, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Cleared all the seed trays and seedlings out of the bedroom and into the GH - and potted up the best of them.
Emptied all pots into the "old compost bucket" for topping up plants.
Brought the tomato and cucumber seedlings back into the house - kitchen not bedroom!!
Raked a few more paths & beds of dead leaves, pulled up uncovered weeds and grass and piled them into heaps on the paths to die off.

Spotted the first bluebells of the year.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man

Bren Offline
Sown more pre-parsnips, then went in my nice sun warmed GH to pot on brassicas, back out to weed and removes ratty chard and brassica leaves.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bren's post:
  • Can the Man

Broadway Online
- Went into town for 2nd covid jab and prescription. While there I popped into Wilko, came out with a Raspberry Fallgold and Gooseberry Invicta, as you do!
- Planted out 8 chitted parsnips
- Popped the seed swap thingy in the post, hope it's ok.
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 4 users Like Broadway's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Proserpina, Veggie

JJB Online
Moonraker
After an absolutely dreadful morning where everything that could go wrong did, I managed to spend a couple of hours in the garden/greenhouse.
Sowed some DFB, planted out some Bijou mangetout. Had to water some new plantings as we've not had rain for ages.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Can the Man, Scarlettkitten

Can the Man Offline
Can the Man with the van
Pricked out some gherkin plants and potted them, back onto window sill. Planted some lettuce plants outside watered and fed all plants in the tunnel. A lot of seeds & seedlings in modules all doing well, radishes ready for planting outside tomorrow, maybe even swedes
Coffee keeps me busy until it’s acceptable to drink whiskey.

JJB Online
Moonraker
Pricked out, salvias, potted on tomatoes, aubergines, peppers and a couple of chillies. Sowed some runners for giveaways.
Greetings from Salisbury
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Can the Man, Eyren

Eyren Offline
Hardy perennial
Watered some containers (very pleased with how much rain my shed guttering is collecting!), built a fancy aluminium pea frame, put a load of stuff in the relocated compost bin, including the last of the sievings from last year's batch. Hopefully the bin will get going as the weather starts to warm up at last!
How much veg and wildlife can I pack into a 6m x 8m garden in suburban Cambridge? Let’s find out!  Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Eyren's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man

Bren Offline
Moved seedlings around from GH to cold frame then potted on aubergines.
[-] The following 3 users Like Bren's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man, Veggie

JJB Online
Moonraker
Nothing garden related except uncovering the tenders. Got the go ahead from next door elderlies to get internet arranged and a computer ordered for them. The fun will start when I have to teach them what to do with it. Smile It will be 'the blind leading the blind's. Interesting times.
Greetings from Salisbury
[-] The following 4 users Like JJB's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man, Eyren, Veggie