Looking for some guidance
Spec Offline
Thanks Sc, I have some m.f.bs that I can use, so I think I will sow some seeds next week, once I get my propagating box made, wasn't going to make one this year but have changed my mind on that, though I will use a soil, sand, compost mix rather than perlite, I could say due to environmental issues, but to be honest, have you seen the price of a bag of perliteRolleyes Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Spec's post:
  • Can the Man, Small chilli

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
(02-01-2021, 08:35 PM)Spec Wrote: Thanks Sc, I have some m.f.bs that I can use, so I think I will sow some seeds next week, once I get my propagating box made, wasn't going to make one this year but have changed my mind on that, though I will use a soil, sand, compost mix rather than perlite, I could say due to environmental issues, but to be honest, have you seen the price of a bag of perliteRolleyes Smile
£20 for 100lt on eBay and they deliver up here! That’s enough to do all my chillies (about 60 plants). So it would last you years  Wink .
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 5 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Can the Man, Farendwoman, JJB, Mamzie, Spec

Spec Offline
Small chilli pid[/quote Wrote:£20 for 100lt on eBay and they deliver up here! That’s enough to do all my chillies (about 60 plants). So it would last you years 

Have you owny idea how meny ginger bottles I wid need ta collect tae get that priceRolleyes Big Grin
[-] The following 5 users Like Spec's post:
  • Baldy, Can the Man, JJB, Mamzie, Small chilli