At a loose end tonight
Mark_Riga Offline
Member from Cheshire
(08-11-2020, 07:27 PM)Spec Wrote: Not done much today, though watched the church service on FB,...

(08-11-2020, 09:35 PM)Spec Wrote: Sorry I was very busy but now back on, ...

Wonder which today was? A bit confused may be?
[-] The following 4 users Like Mark_Riga's post:
  • Can the Man, Scarlet, Veggie, Vinny

Spec Offline
As no doubt you have noticed, Mark R. there was a 2hr. gap between the 2 posts and during that time I was busy exercising, I like to keep myself fit, where as the three wit.......women take naps even though it generally night time they come out, as said I had a lazy day today so I exercised that bit extra, this is what keeps me young and agile
[-] The following 3 users Like Spec's post:
  • Can the Man, Small chilli, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
You live in a fantasy world full of distorting mirrors that make you believe you're young, fit and agile.
Its such a shame to shatter your illusions but somebody has to, and you can rely on us!!
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, Small chilli, Vinny

Spec Offline
I think there is a bit of envy there Veggie, but I suppose if/when I reach the age you are I might feel the same when corisponding with younger folkBig Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Spec's post:
  • Can the Man, Small chilli

Spec Offline
Good evening, again a, quiet night, but rether than winding up the old folk, I thought I would put a good word in about them, as no doubt you will have found out with all her posts Veggie is a living leg end, she tries what some might think are a bit wild, but she shows a spirit of adventure with her wacky ideas and a sence of humour, which is evident with her trialsSmile

And no it wasn't a bit of bad spelling Big Grin though she is a legend
[-] The following 5 users Like Spec's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man, Scarlet, Small chilli, Veggie

Spec Offline
Now Small chilli, really hasn't got into her stride yet, with a name like that her stride can't be that bigSmile but could be a bit firey, I don't want to say too much about her at the moment as she is doing a great job of prepairing and keeping us informed on how her preparations are going, but I think she might have a short fuse, hence the reason why Bob hires digging machines for safety Smile
[-] The following 4 users Like Spec's post:
  • Can the Man, Scarlet, Small chilli, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Spec, have you been reading my School Reports?
They usually said "Must try harder" so I'm doing my best to do so. As for my "leg ends", normal people call them "feet". Tongue
[-] The following 4 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, Scarlet, Small chilli, Spec

Spec Offline
Now the final one of the trio is Scarlet who appears to be a bit quieter than the other two, but anyone who clmbs over a fence to get into a park while pregnant with twins really must have a wild bit in her nature, so worth tiptoeing around her and you have to ask, did she try the gate to see if it opened Rolleyes
[-] The following 4 users Like Spec's post:
  • Can the Man, Scarlet, Small chilli, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
(09-11-2020, 09:43 PM)Spec Wrote: Now Small chilli, really hasn't got into her stride yet, with a name like that her stride can't be that bigSmile but could be a bit firey, I don't want to say too much about her at the moment as she is doing a great job of prepairing and keeping us informed on how her preparations are going, but I think she might have a short fuse, hence the reason why Bob hires digging machines for safety Smile
It’s like you know me  Wink I have my moments of being a little firey    Big Grin .
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 4 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Can the Man, Scarlet, Spec, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Are you sure Bob is digging a ditch for you??? Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, Scarlet, Small chilli