General rules for swapping
Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
We encourage seed swapping between Forum members - its great to share!
If there is enough interest, we hope to have some seed swap circles in the autumn for you to share your self saved seeds and/or commercial seeds. Arrangements for these will follow.

Swaps between individuals are welcome so, if you have unwanted seeds please offer them here and see what you are offered in return. 
If there are any seeds that you need, just ask. Somebody here may be able to help. You will be expected to pay the postage in any arrangement.

All swaps are to be arranged privately between individuals and the Moderators will not be involved if there are any disputes (have to say that, just in case!!).
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 5 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Mamzie, SarrissUK, Small chilli, Vinny

JJB Online
Moonraker
Thanks Veggie might make me have a sort out and offer some of those spare free turnip seeds around that I know I'll never grow.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Mikey, Veggie

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
Thanks Veggie. Cool I have never got involved in the seed swaps so wondered, when offering seeds do they need to be in unopened in-date packets or are opened packets permissible? Huh
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vinny's post:
  • Veggie

Mikey Offline
I would have thought the latter Vinny, as you bought the seeds for a purpose but, have more than you want so you give away the extras.

I don't do Turnips either JJB, I like swede but, not so keen on turnips.
A pocket knife is not a weapon in the right hands it’s an essential garden tool.
[-] The following 3 users Like Mikey's post:
  • JJB, Veggie, Vinny

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Preferably in date - as you wouldn't really want to receive old seeds from someone in return.!
Offers could be like:-
Milan purple Top turnips, sow by 09/20 - part sown or unopened.
Black Icicle tomatoes - saved 2019
Pattypan squash - sow by 2020 - 10 seeds.

Give the name of the supplier if you can, especially for the smaller companies like Real Seeds, HSL, or whether they're organically grown.

Give as much information as you would like to know if you were tempted to grow them.

Requests could be :-

Wanted
Cucamelon seeds. Can swap for (list what you have) or send SAE.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli, Vinny