Tier 3
Broadway Offline
We enter T3 Friday, happy days
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like Broadway's post:
  • Can the Man, Mark_Riga, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
We've been in a "Firebreak" lockdown since Friday for 2+weeks. Life goes on. Wink

Don't believe all the garbage you read in the press about certain products being banned from sale in a Cardiff Tesco store - the aisles were closed as there had been a robbery overnight and the police were investigating. Unfortunately, that's not very controversial - far better to say that you can't buy "essential" items in Wales and kick up a stink. I hate the media!
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 4 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, Jimny14, Scarlet, Vinny

PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller
Best wishes to you both and everyone else, of course, as we likely also head back into lockdown.
MrPP suggested we did our weekly shop this afternoon to beat the panic buyers but we didn't bother, thinking stupidity wouldn't repeat itself. But alas, the reports are of bottled water and loo rolls stacked high in the trollies. Sad
Has Anyone Seen the Plot?

Hautes-Pyrénées (65), France
[-] The following 3 users Like PyreneesPlot's post:
  • Can the Man, Mark_Riga, Veggie

Roitelet Offline
Looks like we are headed for some sort of lockdown. Will have to wait until this evening to find out.
[-] The following 4 users Like Roitelet's post:
  • Can the Man, Mark_Riga, Scarlet, Veggie

Roitelet Offline
It’s official, locked down until 1st December at least! Oh well the weeds won’t stand a chance!!!!!!!!!
[-] The following 6 users Like Roitelet's post:
  • Bren, Broadway, Can the Man, PyreneesPlot, Scarlet, Veggie

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
I went to my local supermarket this week...I've only been in a shop to pick up medication for family members friends....but my step Dad in Wales ( who's Scottish Big Grin) couldn't get any Whiskey!!! So I popped in as they had an offer on. He loved that I bought him several bottles but was so jealous that I have them stacked on my sideboard and his glass was empty on the weekend Big Grin

I sent loads of photos Big Grin
[-] The following 6 users Like Scarlet's post:
  • Admin, Bren, Broadway, Can the Man, Veggie, Vinny

PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller
Booger! Two weeks quarantine in the UK and now just ten days later a month of confinement. Oh well, if it keeps us safe and our hospitals functioning it is an annoying but small price to pay.
Has Anyone Seen the Plot?

Hautes-Pyrénées (65), France
[-] The following 5 users Like PyreneesPlot's post:
  • Admin, Bren, Broadway, Scarlet, Veggie