Planting out Courgettes.
Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
I planted a courgette out this evening to see how it went. Huh I have another three plants but don't want to put all my eggs in one basket and lose the lot.  Angry
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 2 users Like Vinny's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Brave. Mine are hardening off and I would be planting out but I'm a bit busy digging.... but I'm way south of you. My fingers crossed for you. What night time temps are you getting?
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJB's post:
  • Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
I've had 5 outside for a couple of weeks - they've survived a few cold nights when I covered them with plastic and they look OK. I have more to put out soon.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
I’ve got 3 planted out. They’ve been out for about a fortnight. Last weeks cold slowed them down a far bit, but they’re still with us. The spare one I planted in the compost bin, got hit quite hard by the cold/ frost / wind ( pick one  Rolleyes  ) but it’s coming back  Smile  . Not planted out any squash yet. Next week probably, it’s supposed to be very strong winds over the weekend.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.

Stem20 Offline
Just planted out courgettes along with pumpkin, squash and tomatoes, fingers crossed. The butt has my comfrey tea in, it stinks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes Stem20's post:
  • Broadway

Bren Offline
Not planted mine out yet they just spend the day in the garden then its back into the GH overnight.

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
So I guess that's a no for butternuts yet then. Huh I have three of those waiting in the wings and possibly a couple of cukes depending on how much room I have in greenhouse. Exclamation
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vinny's post:
  • Small chilli