Sharks Fin Melon
Vinny Online
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
Just had the first taste of  the soup and surprisingly its not too bad. Cool The melon absorbs the chicken flavour but holds its consistency. A bit reminiscent of courgettes absorbing flavour, especially garlic, but the sharks fin stays firm and not mushy.

If the seeds aren't viable I may purchase some more and give it another try! Smile
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 2 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Can the Man, Veggie

Mikey Offline
(14-10-2020, 09:10 AM)JJB Wrote: It was Transformers in our house.  Their catch phrase was 'Transformers, more than meets the eye'.  It came out as 'morfen meefy I'  from our young lad.  Still gets shouted at the TV occasionally.  He's over 30 now and still watches Thundercats!

I think it was Transformers robots in disguise JJB. Smile
A pocket knife is not a weapon in the right hands it’s an essential garden tool.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikey's post:
  • Can the Man

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(20-04-2021, 06:57 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(14-10-2020, 09:10 AM)JJB Wrote: It was Transformers in our house.  Their catch phrase was 'Transformers, more than meets the eye'.  It came out as 'morfen meefy I'  from our young lad.  Still gets shouted at the TV occasionally.  He's over 30 now and still watches Thundercats!

I think it was Transformers robots in disguise JJB. Smile
You are quite  right Mikey, that was also one of their slogans,   but if you goggle 'Transformers, more than meets the eye' you'll find the cartoon series that the lad loved, which had the song at the start with 'morfen meefy i' .  I think it came out in 1984. Smile
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Can the Man, Mikey

Mikey Offline
Oh I see, I never saw that one.
A pocket knife is not a weapon in the right hands it’s an essential garden tool.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mikey's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB