No. 2 - I-Spy or Not Daily Alphabet Challenge
Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
My E is Energy Efficient Electric lights to light my way around the garden in the evening.
I've tried the solar garden lights but, because of all the trees, they don't charge for long and there's nothing worse than all your lights going out when you're at the far end and need to stumble your way back up.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Bren

Bren Offline
I spy something i want for my garden beginning with E

Espalier apple tree I have just the wall for it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bren's post:
  • Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
I'd like to SPY...................beginning with F...................more Flowers.

Call me fussy, if you like, but the Flowers have to be zero-maintenance - no digging up to overwinter, no deadheading, no pests, preferably perennial or restrained self seeders, good for wildlife and not toxic and look good all year round.

OK, I am fussy. Wink
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Bren, Small chilli

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Fence & flowers ( with the same key points as veggie listed ) .
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Bren, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
G well perhaps I might like to spy .........a gardener! Someone like a Genie (see what I did there) who would be available upon demand.
A glass house, not just a little greenhouse but a huge beautiful affair, with heating, vines, hotbeds and aforesaid genie to manage
it.
A never ending supply of right handed Gloves, they wear out first and I have a bag of left handed gloves that are no use to anyone. I haven't found a local left handed gardener yet. Smile
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Bren, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
I'd like to SPY................................a Giraffe.Smile

A Giraffe would be so useful for pruning the tops of trees that I can't reach, thinning out the oak and ash trees to let more light through and maybe it would lick the upstairs windows clean and eat the debris from the guttering.

If I can't have a Giraffe (and I realise it may be difficult as it would need a tall house to live in) I'll settle for a Greenhouse with self cleaning glass and no joints where moss can gather.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Bren, JJB

Bren Offline
I was sure I posted yesterday never mind it was fish I do miss my fish but we filled in the pond so I could have veg beds.

Today it’s G for goat.

Love goats but they eat everything so not practical but I can dream.
[-] The following 2 users Like Bren's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Going back a few days, I want to amend my 'B' wish list, I want some bamboo, to grow my own bean sticks. I understand it can be invasive and I haven't got a place to put it.
Greetings from Salisbury
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Bren, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
My H is a Hot House - one of those Victorian ones with a Gardener's Bothy with a firegrate/boiler in the corner that heated the water for the pipework in the Hothouse.

Some friends bought a Gardener's Cottage which had been part of a large mansion house (now derelict). The Cottage came with the walled garden and it was my dream garden, full of features waiting to be discovered.. 
The Bothy /Potting house was a lean-to brick building outside the walls with a little door through into the garden. The  Pipework from the Bothy ran between the 2 layers of brickwork that formed the walls and there were vents at strategic points alongside some metal plant tags with the names of fruit trees  - a few trees remained although not near the tags!. The Pipes emerged in a lean to hothouse, with a tiled floor and an old grapevine.
I'd have loved the garden but would need the Gardener to help me maintain it. Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Bren, JJB, Small chilli

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Hibiscus - not the ones for our climate but the huge blousy showy ones of the tropics, it will go with my bougainvillea
Greetings from Salisbury
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJB's post:
  • Bren