Just to put the cat amongst the pigeons so the saying goes....
Neffa Offline
OK absolutely no offence intended to this brilliant but excessively convoluted site I have a question that has put me, the one brain cell wonder off visiting more regularly. 

I find that the huge amount of sub division’s within the site off putting. There are so many categories that even I, the owner of limited intellect get bored. 

Off to hide for the next decade or two. 

X
Gardening is cheaper than therapy and you get tomatoes. 

Quote author unknown.
[-] The following 2 users Like Neffa's post:
  • Can the Man, Vinny

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
If you're not interested in a section, close it down with the toggle switch at the start of each section.
If you check the Today's Posts section you'll see all of - Today's posts and opening each one takes you to the thread.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 4 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, Neffa, Small chilli, Vinny

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
(30-09-2020, 04:37 PM)Neffa Wrote: OK absolutely no offence intended to this brilliant but excessively convoluted site I have a question that has put me, the one brain cell wonder off visiting more regularly. 

I find that the huge amount of sub division’s within the site off putting. There are so many categories that even I, the owner of limited intellect get bored. 

Off to hide for the next decade or two. 

X
I CAN see where you are coming from Neffa. Rolleyes We do seem to have a heck of a lot of sub-divisions?

Is there room for two in your hidey hole? Big Grin
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 2 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Can the Man, Neffa

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
You could book a room. Tongue
[-] The following 5 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Neffa, Small chilli, Vinny

Admin Offline
The Boss
Its worth remembering that the Harvest Festival will be archived at the end of Oct.
[-] The following 5 users Like Admin's post:
  • Can the Man, Neffa, Small chilli, Veggie, Vinny

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
(30-09-2020, 07:19 PM)Admin Wrote: Its worth remembering that the Harvest Festival will be archived at the end of Oct.
Very true. That WILL make a  big difference. Smile Us oldies get bored  quite easily. Rolleyes I have problems uploading photos from my wind up phone or else I would have contributed to the HF. Angry
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 2 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Can the Man, Neffa

Neffa Offline
(30-09-2020, 05:10 PM)Veggie Wrote: If you're not interested in a section, close it down with the toggle switch at the start of each section.
If you check the Today's Posts section you'll see all of - Today's posts and opening each one takes you to the thread.
Sorry but didn’t know about that. Neither will any lurkers looking for a place to plant their wellies. 
xx
xxx

Quote author unknown.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neffa's post:
  • Can the Man

Neffa Offline
Sorry Vinny,
I can’t seem to reply to your direct question. So, you are more than welcome to share my rather compact hiding space if your brave enough.

Quote author unknown.
[-] The following 2 users Like Neffa's post:
  • Can the Man, Vinny

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
(30-09-2020, 08:25 PM)Neffa Wrote: Sorry Vinny,
I can’t seem to reply to your direct question. So, you are more than welcome to share my rather compact hiding space if your brave enough.
Select "Reply" below the post you want to reply to - this Quotes the reply - like this one has.
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, Small chilli, Vinny

SarrissUK Offline
I don't pay any attention to sub sections on any of the forums that I frequent. I always find the 'find new posts' link for the forum and favourite place it, and that's how I read the forum.

I very rarely post new threads, and exclusively respond to other people's posts, so that works really well for me Smile

My link for this forum is:
https://gardenandgossip.org/search.php?action=getnew
[-] The following 5 users Like SarrissUK's post:
  • Admin, Can the Man, JJB, Small chilli, Veggie