Buddleia
Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Anyone got any buddleia they’d be will to swap. Cuttings or seeds. I’m sure I can find cuttings or seeds of something you’d like in exchange.

I’ve got the normal purple buddleia. I’d really like any of the other colours. White, pink, red, yellow orange.
Thank you
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Small chilli's post:
  • Can the Man

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Sorry - I only have the copmmon weedy purple one - which I must dehead before it seeds everywhere.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, Small chilli

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
I only have the purple one too.
[-] The following 2 users Like Scarlet's post:
  • Can the Man, Small chilli

Jimny14 Offline
I have the white, you're welcome to seeds orcuttings, which ever you'd prefer.
[-] The following 3 users Like Jimny14's post:
  • Can the Man, Small chilli, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
(11-08-2020, 07:51 AM)Jimny14 Wrote: I have the white, you're welcome to seeds orcuttings, which ever you'd prefer.
Thank you Jimny that would be brilliant. What can I offer you in return? I’ve lots of seeds from flowery things or veggies or cuttings from things flowery shrubbery things ( most of which I don’t know the name of  Blush ). I’ve definitely got established cuttings from a couple of types of fuchsia and red hot poker & white hydrangea. Just let me know. I could send you a mystery collection   Big Grin .
  • Can the Man

JJB Offline
Moonraker
I have orange buddleia globosa if that's of interest and a very deep royal purple somewhere, no rooted cuttings at the moment but I could put some in water to root then they might better survive posting.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 3 users Like JJB's post:
  • Can the Man, Small chilli, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
(11-08-2020, 10:34 AM)JJB Wrote: I have orange buddleia globosa if that's of interest and a very deep royal purple somewhere, no rooted cuttings at the moment but I could put some in water to root then they might better survive posting.
Yes please to the orange one. I’ve got the deep purple one. It’s beautiful isn’t it  Heart .
I can offer you the same as I did to jimny in return. Just let me know.
  • Can the Man

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Whilst I call my orange one a globosa, I'm wrong.  I fear, after looking at interweb it isn't.  Ist just a bog standard orange buddleia.  Here's pics.  Its past it's best I'm afraid.  Are you still keen?  If so, how many cuttings would you like?

Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 3 users Like JJB's post:
  • Can the Man, Mamzie, Small chilli

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
(11-08-2020, 01:22 PM)JJB Wrote: Whilst I call my orange one a globosa, I'm wrong.  I fear, after looking at interweb it isn't.  Ist just a bog standard orange buddleia.  Here's pics.  Its past it's best I'm afraid.  Are you still keen?  If so, how many cuttings would you like?

I’m still very very keen  Big Grin , that’s beautiful . 2 or 3 cuttings would be fantastic please.  Don’t forget to let me know what you’d like  Smile .
[-] The following 3 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Mamzie

PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller
(11-08-2020, 01:22 PM)JJB Wrote: Whilst I call my orange one a globosa, I'm wrong.  I fear, after looking at interweb it isn't.  Ist just a bog standard orange buddleia.  Here's pics.  Its past it's best I'm afraid.  Are you still keen?  If so, how many cuttings would you like?

I bought a globosa that looks exactly like that - is there an international gang growing knock-off buddleias at work?
Has Anyone Seen the Plot?

Hautes-Pyrénées (65), France
[-] The following 3 users Like PyreneesPlot's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Small chilli