Forcing tomatoes to ripen by stopping watering them
Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
(10-08-2020, 10:40 AM)Curly Wrote: Let me know if they ever answer you Tongue
The tomatoes give me more sensible answers than a certain person whose "name" has 5 letters, starts with C, end with Y and has an "url" in the middle.  Tongue
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Curly, JJB, Mikey

JJB Offline
Moonraker

Of course they do!  Don't yours? Although Cour di bue answers in Italian and I'm afraid I don't understand.  Similar problem with San Marzano and Roma.  I also have fairies at the top of the garden but they're too shy to show themselves to me.  I occasionally hug the copper beech and tell her she's beautiful.   Paul doesn't think I'm loopy, he knows it . Rolleyes
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Mikey, Veggie

Curly Offline
(10-08-2020, 12:21 PM)Veggie Wrote:
The tomatoes give me more sensible answers than a certain person whose "name" has 5 letters, starts with C, end with Y and has an "url" in the middle.  Tongue
Rather criptic you will have to provide better clues than that
[-] The following 3 users Like Curly's post:
  • JJB, Mark_Riga, Veggie

Mikey Offline
My Welsh Onions like a little music as the sun goes down, they sway to a bit of Tom Jones and Bryn Terfel, but proper perk up when Katherine Jenkins Is playing.
A pocket knife is not a weapon in the right hands it’s an essential garden tool.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mikey's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(10-08-2020, 06:58 PM)Mikey Wrote: My Welsh Onions like a little music as the sun goes down, they sway to a bit of Tom Jones and Bryn Terfel, but proper perk up when Katherine Jenkins Is playing.

I have a husband who perks up at the mention of Katherine Jenkins  Big Grin  , not so much Bryn Terfel.  I can't understand why.  Wink
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Mikey, Veggie

Mikey Offline
I think it’s obviously a hearing issue JJB, he probably struggles with the warbling low bass baritone of Bryn. Whereas the mezzo soprano belter that is KJ is clearly in the ideal range. Big Grin
A pocket knife is not a weapon in the right hands it’s an essential garden tool.