Special Offers
Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
Checking out Specs suggestion on gee tee bulbs - they haven't got daffs in yet but they have some super bargains on dahlias a pack of nine tubers for under £7!! I would buy some if I had room...

https://www.gee-tee.co.uk/bulbs/dahlias
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scarlet's post:
  • Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Bank Holiday Offers -
DTBrown £1 Seed Sale https://www.dtbrownseeds.co.uk/D21SHOW/?ccode=D21SHOW
Use Code D21SHOW
Ends Midnight Tuesday
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, toomanytommytoes

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
EXCLUSIVE BANK HOLIDAY OFFER - THIS WEEKEND ONLY
Get 20% OFF Plants & Seeds this weekend only with The Organic Gardening Catalogue
This weekend, head over to their website and browse a selection of fantastic flower and veg seed as well as organically grown plant, including new varieties and use this code OE0521AA to claim your 20% discount. https://bit.ly/3uvIiqn
Hurry, the offer ends midnight Sunday 30th May 2021.
The 20% discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount offer. Standard delivery charges apply. Offer excludes equipment and gifts.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • JJB

mcdood Offline
T&M £1 all packets of seeds. Most of the bumper/collection packs have gone but managed to grab a veggie bumper pack of 35 packets of seeds. Bumps the delivery up from 2.99 to 6.99 but still 35 packets of seed for £8, not to be sniffed at. They also still have 'Nurserymans choice' which is 10 random packets of flower seeds for £1.
Code TM_TN2250W
[-] The following 6 users Like mcdood's post:
  • Broadway, doublyjonah, JJB, toomanytommytoes, Veggie, Vinny

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Thanks McDood.Smile
Despite vowing I'd never buy from them again I've just bought 3 x35 Veggie Bumper Boxes & 3 x10 Flower seeds for £6 + £6.99 postage = £12.99. That's less than 10p a packet and I get free snips!!!
[-] The following 4 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, mcdood, Small chilli, Vinny

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Ah yes, but did you need all those seeds? Smile Smile
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 3 users Like JJB's post:
  • mcdood, Veggie, Vinny

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Nope!! Tongue
[-] The following 4 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, mcdood, Small chilli, Vinny

doublyjonah Online
(02-06-2021, 06:57 AM)mcdood Wrote: T&M £1 all packets of seeds. Most of the bumper/collection packs have gone but managed to grab a veggie bumper pack of 35 packets of seeds. Bumps the delivery up from 2.99 to 6.99 but still 35 packets of seed for £8, not to be sniffed at. They also still have 'Nurserymans choice' which is 10 random packets of flower seeds for £1.
Code TM_TN2250W
I do not need seeds. At all. But I couldn't resist. I bought one bumper pack of vegetable and one of flower seeds, and it didn't bump my shipping up, so 75 packs for 4.99.
[-] The following 3 users Like doublyjonah's post:
  • mcdood, toomanytommytoes, Veggie

mcdood Offline
I dont need any seeds either but got a bit carried away and ended up spending £30. I fancied the creeping phlox plugs and needed to buy £20 on the seeds to qualify. It did mean I did the same as Veggie and nabbed 3 of the veg packs and 3 of the random flowers sets too.
[-] The following 2 users Like mcdood's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

toomanytommytoes Offline
Got one each of the veg and flower bumper packs, plus seeds of a perennial sunflower I've been interested in for a while. Absolutely do not need all of these seeds but who can resist fleecing T&M when the opportunity arises? I will keep some and the rest will be given away.
[-] The following 4 users Like toomanytommytoes's post:
  • JJB, mcdood, Small chilli, Veggie