The 5 Mile Radius
Eyren Offline
Hardy perennial
My 5-mile radius encompasses the whole of the city of Cambridge and its airport plus quite a bit of arable farmland, so we'd be fine for wheat, potatoes, rapeseed oil and field beans. We also have a big Tesco just down the road, but most importantly the garden centre is still in range Smile
How much veg and wildlife can I pack into a 6m x 8m garden in suburban Cambridge? Let’s find out!  Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Eyren's post:
  • PyreneesPlot, Veggie

PyreneesPlot Online
Mountain Dweller
(31-07-2020, 02:48 PM)Eyren Wrote: My 5-mile radius encompasses the whole of the city of Cambridge and its airport plus quite a bit of arable farmland, so we'd be fine for wheat, potatoes, rapeseed oil and field beans. We also have a big Tesco just down the road, but most importantly the garden centre is still in range Smile

And you shouldn't run out of books, either!
Has Anyone Seen the Plot?

Hautes-Pyrénées (65), France
[-] The following 2 users Like PyreneesPlot's post:
  • Eyren, Veggie

Eyren Offline
Hardy perennial
(31-07-2020, 03:17 PM)PyreneesPlot Wrote:
(31-07-2020, 02:48 PM)Eyren Wrote: My 5-mile radius encompasses the whole of the city of Cambridge and its airport plus quite a bit of arable farmland, so we'd be fine for wheat, potatoes, rapeseed oil and field beans. We also have a big Tesco just down the road, but most importantly the garden centre is still in range Smile

And you shouldn't run out of books, either!
This is very true!
How much veg and wildlife can I pack into a 6m x 8m garden in suburban Cambridge? Let’s find out!  Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eyren's post:
  • PyreneesPlot