2024 - How's your weather today?
Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
(03-05-2024, 09:22 AM)JJB Wrote:
(03-05-2024, 08:27 AM)Small chilli Wrote: Last couple of days have again been really lovely. Warm enough for me to happily have my first outside shower (that’s all we have now, at the moment). I definitely won’t be showering today! A strong cold wind today. Don’t know if sun is going to brake through clouds today or not.
Outside shower  Huh Was the water at least warm? I think I'd stay smelly.
It not completely outside. It’s in a tent. The drying / changing area is completely outside. Luckily sheltered from view…….mostly. As long as the pegs holding the shower curtain in place don’t let go when it’s windy. And as long as theirs no mountain walker just happen to be looking down this direction at the wrong moment. Water is lovely and warm . In fact it was a little too hot. We’ve got a gas water heater. It’s a better shower than we’ve had in the last couple of houses  Big Grin
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 3 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Bren, JJB, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
This morning wasn't too bad and I managed a little potter in the garden. This afternoon, however, the rain returned with a vengeance. Sad
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.

Bren Offline
Yesterday was a t-shirt day and its looking the same today, maybe a bit of rain later the 3 weather sites all say something different.