Seed price inflation!
toomanytommytoes Offline
They will have another £1 sale before the end of the year I think, then maybe one or two before sowing starts in Spring.
[-] The following 1 user Likes toomanytommytoes's post:
  • Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
I was looking at Prem Seeds with regard to cucumber delistar seeds which I was impressed with this year and will probably need to buy again. Some firms are charging nearly £5 for 12 seeds + £2.99 p&p. Prem Seeds have gone up by 10p to £1.59 for 5 and postage has increased by 10p to 99p, but still good compared to Suttons. I'm not sure whether FEW and I are alone in buying only when there's free p&p, I hope it makes the likes of the T&M group reconsider their charges.... but probably not.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJB's post:
  • Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
I'm a free P&P buyer too - usually buy just one packet at a time, especially from Mr F and DTBrowns as they give you free seeds with every order. Big Grin
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • JJB

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(06-10-2023, 03:28 PM)Veggie Wrote: I'm a free P&P buyer too - usually buy just one packet at a time, especially from Mr F and DTBrowns as they give you free seeds with every order. Big Grin

Why does that not surprise me? Never thought about the free seed bit, definitely something to consider.  Off to look at Mr F, but perhaps I ought to get dinner first  Wink
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJB's post:
  • Veggie